2020 Cincinnati Bengals

The 4 teams picking in front of the Bengals could all use a OT. check-Bal traded their pick to NE, so 3 teams

still available
Jones T
Wilson -cover OLB
Simpson G

Unfortunately, think the Bengals will pick Harrison Bryant
Harrison Bryant is still on the board....

Harrison Bryant is still on the board....

:LOL: pessimistic prediction based off previous Bengal drafts.

I like the Bengal draft with a minor quibble on Higgins in the second rd BUT it is still Hart at RT, the Guards are still average at best and who knows if LT Williams is good, I would like to think so; but until he proves it on the field , still a question mark

Simpson [G] should be the Bengals pick in the 4th rd.
Alex Taylor [T] in the 5th would be a good pick

Last edited:
I can't disagree with your post, Termite2. I feel a little better about Higgins considering all but 2 WR's will be FA's after this year.

:LOL: pessimistic prediction based off previous Bengal drafts.

I like the Bengal draft with a minor quibble on Higgins in the second rd BUT it is still Hart at RT, the Guards are still average at best and who knows if LT Williams is good, I would like to think so; but until he proves it on the field , still a question mark

Simpson [G] should be the Bengals pick in the 4th rd.
Alex Taylor [T] in the 5th would be a good pick
You think they take take a flier on Bryant here?

Surprised
Akeem Davis-Gaither OLB at least they picked a need position.
Charles goes with the next pick

I like the Wilson pick in the 3rd even with the need at Tackle. He shows some real explosion at his size. Hated the Higgins pick though.

Stress fracture in foot that required surgery. He played through it his senior year. Not sure how serious it is though

Get over it. You’ll obsess and cry over things for years.
I won’t cry about it, but the refusal to fix the OL is irritating. You invest all this $ in Burrow to be the face of the franchise the next decade+ but do nothing to protect him. And I don’t think Higgins or Wilson are going to be busts, but you can’t roll out Bobby F’n Hart as one of your starting Tackles.

Kareem Khalid - really? FIX THE OFFENSIVE LINE

Khalid would be great if all he ever faced was Bobby Hart.
Khalid's best trait is his ability to slow down the tempo of opposing teams by limping off the field.
He does fit the mold of the Bengals picking players with injuries.

Last edited:
Bengals starting offensive line before the draft

LT Williams
LG Jordan
C Hopkins
RG Redmond
RT Hart

Bengals starting offensive line after the draft

LT Williams
LG Jordan
C Hopkins
RG Redmond
RT Hart

Last year, hard to believe; but they were only the 4th worst line in the NFL, looking for vast improvement this year, hoping they can improve to only the 6th worst offensive line in the NFL

Bengals finally pick a OL- T-G Hakeem Adeniji out of Kansas.

Bengal staff coached him at the senior bowl
A few had him projected as a 3rd pick, majority as a 4th rd pick

Last edited:
Burrow can study the Offense all he wants. I can’t recall a QB having any real success from their a ss crack!

Bengals UDFA as of 8 am 4/26

CB Isiah Swann Dartmouth
LB Kendall Futrell ECU
RB Jacques Patrick Fla St "Pinball banger with tremendous size and power who doesn't have the vision or agility to find his own running room and doesn't seem to care " Is good at pass blocking

&^%^& Browns signed UDFA T Alex Taylor cheap bastard Bengals could have gotten him with a signing bonus since the contracts for UDFA is basically the same with the only difference being signing bonuses

Last edited: