2020 Canton McKinley Football Season

I think the Tigers will shock the world! Big time D1 program with the large enrollment and THREE state championships, I think the little D2 paper Tigers are going to pull it off! 23-14
Tell you what I'll take 6 or 7 players moving in and you can have the big enrollment. We'll switch.

GameDay boys with you headed to TigerTown,you guy's are banged up but stay strong and teamwork will make it happen.Just Do It BULLDOGS!...BAM!

Come on Tigers you guys are banged up but stay strong and teamwork will make it happen! Go Tigers make it 9 out of 10!

DCC5CC95-3855-4EDC-9B98-F48953D1E151.jpeg

Well I think its safe to say. quoting a Massillon coach 1960 "McKinely and the city of Canton have no spirit" Yeah, that's about it. 35-7. Canton City School Board you have transformed McKinley into a farm school. What's next, does the future plans entail, making them a Columbus Linden McKinley or Cleveland East Tech?

How is McKinley looking health wise for this week? Is Wesley better yet?

As fans what are your expectations for the pups not only this week, but as the playoffs progress. There's still time to right the ship but you just can't lose to Midpark. Saw some film on them, they are like an middle to upper Federal league team, (I believe they would have finished 3rd in the fed this year.)

This a GREAT rivalry, but that’s an embarrassing beat down. Good luck to both in the playoffs !
That was one of worst games I have witnessed in this rivalry and I am 70. Very disappointed and I have a hard time believing that's the best the Bulldogs could do. It's time for a wake up call and I also feel that the last coach they had was Cross.

That was one of worst games I have witnessed in this rivalry and I am 70. Very disappointed and I have a hard time believing that's the best the Bulldogs could do. It's time for a wake up call and I also feel that the last coach they had was Cross.
100% agree I put it up there with the '79 game. You're right the last coach they have had is Cross.

There's not in HS but regardless - it was the right call.

The better refs in the playoffs will not put up with the Tigers' late hits and other unsportsmanlike behaviors.

The better refs in the playoffs will not put up with the Tigers' late hits and other unsportsmanlike behaviors.
What are the “better refs” going to do more then throw a flag ? ??‍♂️
The only thing that happened on that play was the QB quit like the rest of the team did in the 2nd half.
???

There's not in HS but regardless - it was the right call.

He starts going down before he was out of bounds and no Tiger HIT HIM! And damn sure was nothing cheap on the play. All 3 of these still shots are in less than 1 100th of a second! Now run along!

1602210559034.png

1602210892994.png

1602210479376.png

Last edited:
If it was a late/cheap hit is there a Tiger fan on the planet that would man up and admit it? Exactly, now run along!

was there, happened right in front of me. The qb was definitely running to sideline - it wasn't a huge hit more of a play slowing down and guys tripping and falling - didn't look like a malicious hit to me. I am a bulldog fan - that hit happened late after the game was already decided. I don't believe there was a sustained injury from the collision.

was there, happened right in front of me. The qb was definitely running to sideline - it wasn't a huge hit more of a play slowing down and guys tripping and falling - didn't look like a malicious hit to me. I am a bulldog fan - that hit happened late after the game was already decided. I don't believe there was a sustained injury from the collision.

Agreed. Any injury in this situation was unfortunate, hopefully he is fine. Good luck to the Bulldogs against Berea tonight.