2020 Canton McKinley Football Season

I was on for an update on when they were going to report. I thought it odd so many schools had and McKinley had not. Plus, as my posting history shows, I have the utmost of respect for McKinley and their program.

I was on for an update on when they were going to report. I thought it odd so many schools had and McKinley had not. Plus, as my posting history shows, I have the utmost of respect for McKinley and their program.
The Hall of Fame is allowed to reopen on June 10th. My guess is that would include the stadium and youth fields where McKinley practices.

No reason not to. Two programs with great histories worthy of respect. Unfortunately, it has become a disrespectful rivalry for many.

IMO losing the track season and much of the Summer, makes fully evaluating Coach Wattley a little more difficult. For any coach it's that first off season where the culture really gets put into place and where you can see if the team is fully buying into what the coach is selling. I know Coach Wattley a little, and I know you guys have gotten an excellent coach and an exceptional man to lead your team. To me, it would have been interesting though to see how many players would have participated in track (for cross training purposes) and how many would have fully committed to whatever off season conditioning program would have been in place. If for no other reason than to judge the commitment level of the team.

IMO losing the track season and much of the Summer, makes fully evaluating Coach Wattley a little more difficult. For any coach it's that first off season where the culture really gets put into place and where you can see if the team is fully buying into what the coach is selling. I know Coach Wattley a little, and I know you guys have gotten an excellent coach and an exceptional man to lead your team. To me, it would have been interesting though to see how many players would have participated in track (for cross training purposes) and how many would have fully committed to whatever off season conditioning program would have been in place. If for no other reason than to judge the commitment level of the team.
Very good point and I believe the hiring of the next Super and AD will be very heavy on Mr.Wattley's future at the school...BAM!

They didn’t lose any of the the summer. Workouts were allowed to open in May

Gotta laugh at the type of people who make fun of high school kids...especially high school kids that could kick the crap out of them if they wanted to.

Manny Powell will be one of the best players in the STATE as a junior.

You have some other high profile D1 recruits in the county also, let alone state. I do agree with you, though blue chip size will be the only thing preventing a blue chip offer. I think his best shot would be standup ILB.