2020 Canton McKinley Football Season

The majority of racists in that league live in Green, I have said it on here before, take a drive up Arlington Rd between Mt Pleasant and Boettler and count how many confederate flags are flying from houses.
Why of course they do, and I'd venture to say you "might" see ONE. If I lived in Lake or North Canton I'd bet the house Green wouldn't have the most racists in your biased opinion. How about the majority of morons posting on here? Hands down your town has it!

McKinley needs to stay in the Fed unless there is a better option. The cost for all sports outside of basketball and football would go up. Along with that if you are scheduling games with more travel for basketball and football there is a good chance attendance numbers decrease. This is 2020, not 2000 or 1980.

For a school that just had to do a lot of layoffs, now is not the time to take a risk like leaving the Fed.

BTW, why so concerned about a McK thread that started discussing the Fed? Trying again to get back on topic.
Could care less. This Fed discussion has been going on for years. To no avail. Will never be resolved on here by the fans. Same with Massillon. Join, don't join. Our lives go on. Continue. I'll refrain from commenting.

The same action you expect us fans to get when you chastise us for not playing Massillon? He could try!
Funny thing is the McK fans I talk to are perfectly happy in the FL. Lets be honest you may have polled maybe 5-10 fans, hardly a majority. They get to schedule 3 juggernuts if they so choose to boost their schedule and 10 in basketball.
#1) I've never chastised "a fan" for not playing Massillon. I do understand that fans do not make up the schedules. I may have chastised a few for ignorant comments that have made regarding playing or not playing Massillon.

#2) I haven't "polled" anybody, I've simply worked the question into the conversation when I meet a McKinley fan, have I asked EVERY SINGLE McKinley fan I have ever met? No, but since they've been in the league since 04, I have asked a hell of a lot more than 5 or 10. And overwhelmingly they have been against being in the league.

#3) I never stated that I have asked "the majority" of McKinley fans....I stated that of the number of fans I asked, the Majority of THOSE fans have been against the league.

Being an independent makes scheduling so tough, especially in non-revenue sports. But when 95% of the state is locked into league games in weeks 4-10, you can see even football is tough. The Fed isn’t ideal but an AD has a lot more on his plate than just football, even if it is the biggest dog in the pen.

Being an independent makes scheduling so tough, especially in non-revenue sports. But when 95% of the state is locked into league games in weeks 4-10, you can see even football is tough. The Fed isn’t ideal but an AD has a lot more on his plate than just football, even if it is the biggest dog in the pen.
But, but, but you're wrong, 82 will tell you its easy to schedule all those. And besides he knows it is because, well just because he's the authority know it all.

I counted 3 a week ago on my way home from golfing. It’s funny you used to say there wasn’t any but now it’s a “might”. ?
Are you saying Lake and NC are more racist then Green ?
The sad part of this is this is exactly why mck fans that I have talked to want out of that league. The racist chants at football games and basketball games have went on for far to long.
You know there's not enough money to spend on counseling or time left to help you out, you are beyond help. Do you really know just how stupid you are? Ok, so in your spaced out mind you counted three, how many are in NC, Lake, Glenoak, Jackson?? Exactly, you have no frickin idea so its just time to STHU. And if you knew how strict Greens principal, AD and assigned deputy that's at every football and basketball game were you'd agree the students aren't chanting any rasicm! So you must be saying the adults are, which once again is ridiculous. Its better to keep your mouth shut and have people think you're ignorant than to open it and remove all doubt.

You know there's not enough money to spend on counseling or time left to help you out, you are beyond help. Do you really know just how stupid you are? Ok, so in your spaced out mind you counted three, how many are in NC, Lake, Glenoak, Jackson?? Exactly, you have no frickin idea so its just time to STHU. And if you knew how strict Greens principal, AD and assigned deputy that's at every football and basketball game were you'd agree the students aren't chanting any rasicm! So you must be saying the adults are, which once again is ridiculous. Its better to keep your mouth shut and have people think you're ignorant than to open it and remove all doubt.
But he really cares about Mck... We know he cares about the Fed. They're obsessed with the league that won't let them in.

Ask the mck fans how many times at different sporting events they have had to deal with racial comments or chants. I am just repeating with what they have said in the past. On top of that if you have lived in Stark Co for more then 20 years you know what areas are considered to have racial issues. To bring up something as ignorant as how strict a school principal and blah blah blah are just truly shows your ignorance.
Again mck fans will answer the questions as it is them who have issues with it.

But, but, but you're wrong, 82 will tell you its easy to schedule all those. And besides he knows it is because, well just because he's the authority know it all.
Massilon does it every year in every sport. I sure don’t see a lot of open dates or teams playing 3-4 less games then everyone else. If you have an AD that does his/her job then the schedules will be filled.

Ask the mck fans how many times at different sporting events they have had to deal with racial comments or chants. I am just repeating with what they have said in the past. On top of that if you have lived in Stark Co for more then 20 years you know what areas are considered to have racial issues. To bring up something as ignorant as how strict a school principal and blah blah blah are just truly shows your ignorance.
Again mck fans will answer the questions as it is them who have issues with it.
If it is "ignorant" to say that there aren't any racist chants at our games, why don't you educate us about all of the racist chants at our games? Give us some examples. Green is, after all, "where the majority of the league's racists live" and "considered to have racial issues".

If it is "ignorant" to say that there aren't any racist chants at our games, why don't you educate us about all of the racist chants at our games? Give us some examples. Green is, after all, "where the majority of the league's racists live" and "considered to have racial issues".
Mck fans please respond.

Read post #27 and then initiated by this post that was deleted.

bass10 said:

And remember its not me on here spouting over and over how the majority of the McK fans want out of the FL, lets face it the hate for the league is the only reason they say it over and over how McK should get out. There isn't a better league option available for McK. And the racism card is baloney, played by a few of the real racists.

Yes McK fans please respond with some facts and examples. Since you can't then try another angle at why you want out.

The majority of racists in that league live in Green, I have said it on here before, take a drive up Arlington Rd between Mt Pleasant and Boettler and count how many confederate flags are flying from houses.
I guess I meant you saying this....

As I have already stated it is mck fans that have said on here before they have had to deal with racial issues many times on the road at fed league games. So if they want to come on here and verify those then they will.
You have to be naive or have lived in a cave for the last 40 years to not have heard about racial issues at certain schools and cities/townships in Stark Co. I have said what I have seen on the times I have driven on Arlington Rd in Green. Those flags are flying for a reason.

:unsure:
As I have already stated it is mck fans that have said on here before they have had to deal with racial issues many times on the road at fed league games. So if they want to come on here and verify those then they will.
You have to be naive or have lived in a cave for the last 40 years to not have heard about racial issues at certain schools and cities/townships in Stark Co. I have said what I have seen on the times I have driven on Arlington Rd in Green. Those flags are flying for a reason.
They fly in Massillon too.

Congratulations to former Canton McKinley Bulldog Mark Thewes on his promotion to VP of football operations and compliance with the Denver Broncos.

Last edited:
Well The Rep has a lot of teams opening up workouts but no mention about the Bulldogs,any updates about their HomeTown team?

Well the AD and a few others will be gone this coming year so with some new young energetic incoming will make a good time to get the hell out of The Fed,how you like them APPLES everybody?...wake up folks...BAM!

It's June 04, 2020

Raymo

Where did you hear that Greg Malone is leaving his job as Athletic Director at Canton McKinley????

Cantton City Schools will be getting a new Superintendent

:giggle: ? :p :D ?

This is IUDOGS signing off.

It's June 04, 2020

Raymo

Where did you hear that Greg Malone is leaving his job as Athletic Director at Canton McKinley????

Cantton City Schools will be getting a new Superintendent

:giggle: ? :p :D ?

This is IUDOGS signing off.
He retired IUDOGS,new guy will have two positions to handle.