2020-21 Prodigy Spring Training - THURSDAY FOLKSTYLE w/ Team Jones at Prodigy 6:30-8 pm

Willie Wineberg's
2020-2021

"The Next Level in Training"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Prodigy Online Waiver

Every Wrestler must have a waiver on file for each season starting on August 1st and ending on July 31st of the following year.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Freestyle and Greco Roman Training Link

Team Jones Folkstyle Training Link

FSGR Flyer.PNG

TeamJones_FLYER_2021.jpg

Freestyle and Greco Roman Training Link

Team Jones Folkstyle Training Link

Last edited:
I want to take moment to thank all of the coaches, parents, and wrestlers that have helped Prodigy continue training throughout this very difficult season. All took the precautions and safety concerns seriously throughout the season and I am grateful for that.

Since July when Coach Jones started running workouts through this week, there have been over 600 wrestlers that have walked through the doors of ProdigyWA/Team Jones to get better. Whether those wrestlers were gradeschool or high school, beginner or elite, they came to Prodigy to use it as a resource to get better. Thank you.

I want to wish all wrestlers wrestling at the OAC and OHWay state tournaments good luck and to have a safe, fun weekend of wrestling.

I hope to see many old and new faces at Prodigy Freestyle/Greco Training this Spring!