2019 Three Rivers Athletic Conference (TRAC)

Well, the Little Giant girls did just win the TRAC title in track and field. Congrats to the girls for their win.

As far as the 2019 football season goes, I'll wait for Roscoe to give us his opinion.

With all the move-ins anything less than the playoffs will be a huge bust.

Again, speaking of which, I really miss input from Fraggle Rock, fson_is_great, and jake. Great times! Oh, I still think Whitmer is no worse than 2nd. Their history warrants my trust.

Not going to upset me. I find your little two man act amusing.

What? So Roscoe and Maple are the same person? IB and I are the same person. So if IB and Maple are also the same person, I'm pretty sure TRACfootball is also IB that means there's only three people posting on this board? Presuming you're not also cchs 83. Am I you too?

This is confusing me. So someone if there's anyone left, tell me who do I think is going to win the TRAC? Didn't Cherry St just take second in D2 state-track? Those grads or rising undergrads? SJJ is predicted to have the best talent and finish high so I pick them 8th. That Clay guy who is none of us picks Clay 3rd, a down year for them. No one from Fremont is moving into Washington Local so I pick Whitmer 2nd. No one will take 1st this year for fear of an egg hunt by OHSAA.

Whitmer took 2nd in track Pick Central. CCHS had those darn Griffin brothers. Wow. Both teams very senior dominated.

BTW, jacob lives. And so does Zunk. :D

What? So Roscoe and Maple are the same person? IB and I are the same person. So if IB and Maple are also the same person, I'm pretty sure TRACfootball is also IB that means there's only three people posting on this board? Presuming you're not also cchs 83. Am I you too?

This is confusing me. So someone if there's anyone left, tell me who do I think is going to win the TRAC? Didn't Cherry St just take second in D2 state-track? Those grads or rising undergrads? SJJ is predicted to have the best talent and finish high so I pick them 8th. That Clay guy who is none of us picks Clay 3rd, a down year for them. No one from Fremont is moving into Washington Local so I pick Whitmer 2nd. No one will take 1st this year for fear of an egg hunt by OHSAA.

All of that just gave me a headache. :) I've used basically the same screen name for the last two decades. Anymore however, I'm just here to read others posts and see what people are talking about. I support Fremont Ross and always will, but my life has moved on, and my interests with it. Hope you all have a great day.

Until someone beats them CCHS is king. They lost a lot of experience but the cupboard is FAR from bare (Williams, Crowell, Jackson, Fouty).

SJ is loaded and have a QB that can beat you with his arm and feet.

I know SJJ probably has the best skill players in the league but they lost their top 2 olinman from last year and were shutout by Central back to back games to end the year.

Yeah outside of mop up time, I think whitmer takes a small step forward offensively and has the next best defense in the league. Central will still be very good on defense but loses some offense and then SJJ might be the best offensively but is the 3rd best D. Does anyone think Chipka and SFS can surprise in his 3rd season? Ross of Findlay can catch a team or two on an off day?

SJJ has returning offensive weapons like the TRAC has never seen and one thing I've learned is you need that guy taking the snaps to reach the highest levels, that's why I picked SJJ first.

I picked Whitmer for second, because they have that guy taking snaps, have a stud transfer RB and a stud WR.

I picked SFS for third because they have a 2-way stud, a great younger class and internet chat says the best freshman in the country.

I picked CCHS for 4th, because of losing to many 3 year starters on both sides of the ball. Nobody replaces that much.

Most years I'd call cchs1983 a sandbagger. He is certainly sandbagging to a degree but he ain't far off. His assessment is very correct. BUT...CCHS cupboard is far from bare and they have the best coach. This year offers more uncertainty than most but CC is still boss. And yes, SJ is loaded for bare. SF has a soph class that is loaded and probably the best athlete in the league so the Knights might surprise. It will be interesting but it is still CC's league to lose.

Most years I'd call cchs1983 a sandbagger. He is certainly sandbagging to a degree but he ain't far off. His assessment is very correct. BUT...CCHS cupboard is far from bare and they have the best coach. This year offers more uncertainty than most but CC is still boss. And yes, SJ is loaded for bare. SF has a soph class that is loaded and probably the best athlete in the league so the Knights might surprise. It will be interesting but it is still CC's league to lose.

More often than not I sandbag, more truth teller this year. My grey hairs have taught me a few things over the years. Lack of experience at key positions and not having a threat at QB is tough to win with at a high level. CC has had some outstanding talent and teams since Marcus Winters graduated, but lacking the right guy at QB has left some of the seasons short of the goals the overall talent could attain. This season won't have the overall talent level across the board with a major question mark at QB.

And yes, Greg Dempsey is the best and hardest working coach in a league with a lot of good coaching and this is probably the best staff he's ever had. The Irish will be ready to go and prepared, but let's see how things play out, hopefully 7 home games will help.

Concentration on "stars" is where the prediction faulters. CC still has the highest average, the most difficult to find holes to exploit and players with the most high competition experience. CC did not graduate what accounted for 350-21.

Best TRAC coach? Maybe. How is that measured when the playing fields are so varied? He's used the system available to him very well and will continue to do so. Until the SJJ coach shows he can use that very different system as well, CCHS is favorite.

Last edited:
TCL had a "best player?" I think that would be the kid out of Woodward, right? Not very big as I recall but a first teamer on both sides of the ball as a junior.

In the annual Perrysburg All-Star game three TCL kids stuck out as being head and shoulders above the rest. McClain from Woodward, Warren from Rogers, and Perine from Scott. All three should be playing D1 ball but sadly are not.