2019 Three Rivers Athletic Conference (TRAC)

I thought I read in the college forum that Hudson became eligible in time and played in the bowl? Maybe I read wrong. Too lazy to go look.
James started at left tackle and in my very biased opinion looked great, just toyed with the edge rusher from BC

Findlay info: Have heard Stefan Adams, who has been on staff at University of Findlay and Findlay High School, is leader in clubhouse for the job. Corey Freed, who is Findlay alum, and head coach at Dayton Dunbar has applied. They have reached out to a pair of alumni who were all-Ohio wide receivers in Tyler Curlis (on current staff) and Zach Williams (Cincinnati Kings High School) but both will not interview. Was also told Dirk Conner, who lives in Findlay, but is AD/Head Football Coach at Bowling Green is a wild card for the position.

Findlay info: Have heard Stefan Adams, who has been on staff at University of Findlay and Findlay High School, is leader in clubhouse for the job. Corey Freed, who is Findlay alum, and head coach at Dayton Dunbar has applied. They have reached out to a pair of alumni who were all-Ohio wide receivers in Tyler Curlis (on current staff) and Zach Williams (Cincinnati Kings High School) but both will not interview. Was also told Dirk Conner, who lives in Findlay, but is AD/Head Football Coach at Bowling Green is a wild card for the position.
Conner lives in Bowling Green. I have no idea if he is interested in the Findlay job, and I won't ask him.

Conner lives in Bowling Green. I have no idea if he is interested in the Findlay job, and I won't ask him.

Was told he was there, but maybe it was his wife is from Findlay? Anyways, there's a connection there, but IMO he's in a pretty good spot where he's at. Not many places let you be a full-time AD and head football coach.

Submission deadline is January 24 so hopefully more to come.