2019 Pittsburgh Steelers

I figure they'd swap first rounders this year and get an additional 2nd or 3rd. Moving up to 15th would open up some nice options as far as boosting LB or DE

I think the STEELERS will want more than moving up 5 spots. I don't know, lots of moving parts here. I trust Colbert to figure it out. If there are really several teams bidding he may have options and leverage.

Antonio now has a blue lock of hair and a blonde mustache. Oh, and he "don't need football." I love the way he's killing his value.

I wasn't talking about the Raiders. Either way, getting that much for a 31 year old headcase locker room cancer would be great

I really think the RAIDERS are the frontrunners. They just showed a clip of Gruden from November praising AB's work ethic, "the hardest working player I've ever seen, more so than Rice" I don't care where he goes, would be better if it was NFC, just hope they get some value. I don't think the Steelers have had 2 first round picks in my lifetime, heck its been a while since they picked in the teens.

Teams have to wonder about salary demands when he gets there. He wants a new deal, guaranteed $$$.\\\

Good riddance

AB to the Bills? Didn't see that coming. Upon further review maybe not...

Last edited:
The way things appear to be going, the Steelers would be more likely to keep him than get a trade deal that makes any sense. AB has pretty much nuked his own value. Moron

The way things appear to be going, the Steelers would be more likely to keep him than get a trade deal that makes any sense. AB has pretty much nuked his own value. Moron

i concur. you want to be traded but basically sabotage your chance to go to any team that is a "contender" because they aren't going to give up what the Steelers want when you are putting out crap on social media that makes it looks like you're losing your G D mind.

I heard a funny story last week about AB. Apparently, he was filming some television show (The Mask?) and had to use the restroom. They showed him to the restroom but he insisted on leaving and going back to his place, so he gathered up his entourage, headed home, took considerable time "dropping the kids off at the pool", then went back to the set. He held up the entire production staff for over an hour to take a dump. Sounds like the kind of team player teams are searching for.

His lastest tweet (well reported tweet) has him saying he will be moved in the next 24 hours. For what its worth.

raiders. 3rd and 5th. Glad that's over with.

yeah. Just glad its over. I was getting concerned Steelers would get nothing. Looks like #3 is the 66th pick. They have a nice nucleus time to reload and move forward. I far as I can tell all the "cranky" guys are gone.

Last edited:
Do you think Tomlin can right the ship? They've certainly moved on from the "cranky" guys, but has he allowed the inmates to run the asylum for too long?

This draft is going to be huge for the Steelers.

I'm not aware of any more malcontents. Tomlin has to restore order. If he fails I'd like to think he moves on. They need to find a CB, LB and Wr either in the draft or through free agency. They have more picks in the draft then i can ever remember.

Amazing the Pittsburgh fans on here thought the Steelers would net a first round pick for this train wreck.

I thought they might get a 1st from the Raiders since they had 3. You can always hope. :D in any case they have more picks then they have had in a long time, so might use a few to move around. Right now thy have 20th, 52, 66, 83, 97th (for Bell), 122, 131, 175, 192 and 219th.

Last edited:
I'm not aware of any more malcontents. Tomlin has to restore order. If he fails I'd like to think he moves on. They need to find a CB, LB and Wr either in the draft or through free agency. They have more picks in the draft then i can ever remember.

Steeler fans have to hope that the younger kids don't interpret what Brown and Bell did as getting rewarded for being a-holes and follow suit.

Do you think Tomlin can right the ship? They've certainly moved on from the "cranky" guys, but has he allowed the inmates to run the asylum for too long?

This draft is going to be huge for the Steelers.

My son and I were discussing this earlier. I think potentially the biggest hit is the loss of Mike Munchak. Before he got there the line was porous at worst and average at best. The last few years it's been very good at worst and elite at best.