2019 Pittsburgh Steelers

I wonder if AB realizes that acting like a fool or Rooney realizes openly stating they'll trade that they're decreasing his trade value.

I wonder if AB realizes that acting like a fool or Rooney realizes openly stating they'll trade that they're decreasing his trade value.

Steelers have become a trainwreck.

They will be battling the bengals for the cellar next year.

for shame AB, FOR SHAME

Steelers have become a trainwreck.

They will be battling the bengals for the cellar next year.

for shame AB, FOR SHAME

LOL....And then Colbert comes off with this comment regarding Roethlisberger and the team. I'm sure this will go over REALLY well with the locker room.."I honestly believe that that can be a burden on him more often than he may like to admit, because he has to ... he's got 52 kids under him quite honestly," Colbert said.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...oethlisberger-unquestioned-leader-locker-room

After years of Steelers fans laughing at the dysfunction of the Browns, karma has landed them in dysfunctional hell.

To be completely open and honest about this, it's taken nearly a half-century for this to finally shows signs of crumbling. Before that success, the franchise resembled the new version of Browns...for nearly a half-century. So, the Steelers have had a remarkable run of success, and it may not be completely over, as long as they have that lunk under center.

Still...I have to admit, I'm enjoying witnessing this happen to ANY team other than the Browns, but it is particularly satisfying that it's the Steelers who seem on the threshold of a downward spiral.

LOL....And then Colbert comes off with this comment regarding Roethlisberger and the team. I'm sure this will go over REALLY well with the locker room.."I honestly believe that that can be a burden on him more often than he may like to admit, because he has to ... he's got 52 kids under him quite honestly," Colbert said.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...oethlisberger-unquestioned-leader-locker-room

maybe "kids" wasn't the right word there but i really find it amusing that people in the media and fans want to put all this "drama" on Ben. it's comical to think that this is on him at all. people think that Ben calling guys out on his radio show at times is the reason. that's funny. i've seen Ben call himself out after games so many times so it's really not the issue.

either way, i think in the end of all this, the Steelers will be fine.

the "downfall" that people want to see happen won't start until Ben retires. hard to find the right guy who can replace what he's done for this franchise.

Yeah, what a trainwreck.

I do believe BR has the right to say what he wants like this, but he shouldn't.

As terms of kids.....eh, that term gets used a lot when talking to younger people. I know we use it in our profession.

Apparently Bell went up 35 LBS in the year off. Have to assume he lost most of that by now but who knows.

maybe "kids" wasn't the right word there but i really find it amusing that people in the media and fans want to put all this "drama" on Ben. it's comical to think that this is on him at all. people think that Ben calling guys out on his radio show at times is the reason. that's funny. i've seen Ben call himself out after games so many times so it's really not the issue.

either way, i think in the end of all this, the Steelers will be fine.

the "downfall" that people want to see happen won't start until Ben retires. hard to find the right guy who can replace what he's done for this franchise.

I agree there is no reason this team can't win 9-10 games next season. If they get decent return for AB and draft well they are a Top 10 NFL team. I think losing Bell and Brown could be addition by subtraction. Both were major distractions and I can see team chemistry being much better.

Ben has been deteriorating prettt badly imo. I wouldn’t call him a top tier qb anymore.

Agreed. Makes a lot of bad decisions trying to force the issue. Having AB hasn't hurt his cause. He still puts up good numbers but is it him or the WR's? Chicken or egg?

Will be interesting to see what that offense looks like next year. His saving grace has been a very good O-Line not letting him get hit nearly as much as he used to.

His completion percentage and INT rate, especially early on, was worse when targeting AB.

SUre, he made some great catches but he was making some waves early on in not getting the attention he felt he deserves.

Will suck losing him, but what will suck worse is now the attention JuJu will be getting by defenses.

I can see the steelers and bengals battling for last place next year.

I think BR has 2-3 good years left.

His completion percentage and INT rate, especially early on, was worse when targeting AB.

SUre, he made some great catches but he was making some waves early on in not getting the attention he felt he deserves.

Will suck losing him, but what will suck worse is now the attention JuJu will be getting by defenses.

I can see the steelers and bengals battling for last place next year.

I think BR has 2-3 good years left.

And I can see any other team then the Bengals winning the division.

Ben has been deteriorating prettt badly imo. I wouldn’t call him a top tier qb anymore.

if "deteriorating badly" is leading the league in yards with 5129 yards and adding in 34 TD's, then i hope he deteriorates just as badly next season. nice take, though. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

if "deteriorating badly" is leading the league in yards with 5129 yards and adding in 34 TD's, then i hope he deteriorates just as badly next season. nice take, though. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Agree. Its just wishful thinking. He can still make all the throws. He still has those "no Ben" moments but thats just his makeup.

And I can see any other team then the Bengals winning the division.

Browns
Ravens ( don't believe their QB situation will pan out)
STEELERS
BEngals. Their coaching situation appears to be an absolute dumpster fire with very little experience. It could send the franchise spiraling.

Or who knows, maybe it works out like no one expects and experience is overrated but I woudlnt count on it.

The Steelers are a mess. The problem they have now is that the person left to fix it, Tomlin, is the guy who let it happen.

sounds like a deal for AB could be done by Friday. not sure what team.

Raiders sound most likely. i know it's NOT the Jets or Cardinals.

if they don't get at least a 1 or a 2nd rounder and a second day pick, then it's a horrible deal.

sounds like a deal for AB could be done by Friday. not sure what team.

Raiders sound most likely. i know it's NOT the Jets or Cardinals.

if they don't get at least a 1 or a 2nd rounder and a second day pick, then it's a horrible deal.

They say its not the JEts or Cardinals, so its likely one of them!

They def need to add a weapon to take some of the burden off.
JuJu will get doubled way more often so we cannot expect his production to increase.