2019 Pittsburgh Steelers

After years of Steelers fans laughing at the dysfunction of the Browns, karma has landed them in dysfunctional hell.

BR looked lost Sunday against the Bengals with out Brown. I think it would be a big lost for the Steelers if they lose Brown. WR's in the NFL are more important than running backs.

Yes, they did look a little lost and if they don't have AB it will hurt the offense.
Not having your star WR with just a few days of practice in between is a bit different than if he does get traded and they can get someone else and craft the game plan knowing they wont have him.

Don't now if this is true, but James Harrison tweetered something about this whole situation:

What you permit, you promote.
What you allow, you encourage.
What you condone, you own.

Even if this isn't from him, it is a graet message to MT, and to be honest...everyone in life.

MT tried to be a hard in sitting AB. Apparently his agent called Coach MT on sunday saying he was good to play.

As the turd turns....

I refuse to watch such garbage.

MT seems to be taking a hard line stance on this whole AB thing. Is he FINALLY seeing the light and doing something about the shortfalls that has plagued this team for a number of years?

Bouchette in the PPG puts out some fuzzy math on on trading him wouldn't be that big of a cap hit, but it still is significant and even worse is you lose 100 plus catches, double digit TDs and 1k yards.

He leaves they just wont make up that production and I look for JuJu's numbers to go down as well as he would received the double teams.

Pittsburgh fans on the Antonio Brown "situation"-

296nqo.jpg

Yeah, it's old news.

I was always afraid of the Rooney's philosophy on not firing coaches. They waited too long to move on from Noll. Cowher was a serial underachiever until they drafted Roethlisberger. Now Tomlin seems to have infinitely leeway despite the horrible performance of the team on top of all the distractions. And it's not like he's even a good guy. He's an arrogant c-u-n-t.

Lots of discipline among the Steelers' staff too. The apples aren't falling far from the tree there.

I would say, however, that I enjoyed Porter baiting PacMan in the playoffs during the Bengals epic melt down a couple of years ago.

Great WC weekend. I feel bad for Parkey, but I get why Bears fans are super pissed. He’s missed more kicks than anyone in the League, he should’ve been cut mid season.

At this point it may be too late to fire MT with the current aging roster. It seems like there are legit changes being made by MT and maybe discipline is going to be at the forefront.

I

Reading that he's following family there as his daughter and new granddaughter live there and his wife has basically moved there. Still, it's a tough loss.

Reading that he's following family there as his daughter and new granddaughter live there and his wife has basically moved there. Still, it's a tough loss.

but most other places you read will say that it has very LITTLE to do with that and more to do with all the "drama".

either way, let's hope that dude they promoted has learned more and can implement more from Munchak's "way" than Butler has been able to do from LeBeau. (even though Butler hasn't had near the talent that LeBeau had)

but most other places you read will say that it has very LITTLE to do with that and more to do with all the "drama".

either way, let's hope that dude they promoted has learned more and can implement more from Munchak's "way" than Butler has been able to do from LeBeau. (even though Butler hasn't had near the talent that LeBeau had)

As I heard on a talk show the other day when moving to where your family is came up about someone......'the family just move there or has it been there for awhile'?
Doesn't seem to have mattered in past years.

To me, this is just an excuse people use that doesn't usually come with follow up questions or criticism. Most think "oh, it is for family" and move onto another subject. It is the easy way out.

I don't want to be insensitive here, but if you TRULY want to do your best work, put all your effort into your job/craft then being away from the family is the absolute best way to accomplish this.

I have had to be a part from my family many times for 3-4 weeks at a time, and a few times many months and close to a year and those times when I was away I never did better work and was able to focus 100% on the mental and physical aspects of the job.

As I heard on a talk show the other day when moving to where your family is came up about someone......'the family just move there or has it been there for awhile'?
Doesn't seem to have mattered in past years.

To me, this is just an excuse people use that doesn't usually come with follow up questions or criticism. Most think "oh, it is for family" and move onto another subject. It is the easy way out.

I don't want to be insensitive here, but if you TRULY want to do your best work, put all your effort into your job/craft then being away from the family is the absolute best way to accomplish this.

I have had to be a part from my family many times for 3-4 weeks at a time, and a few times many months and close to a year and those times when I was away I never did better work and was able to focus 100% on the mental and physical aspects of the job.

Him moving to Denver says a lot to me. He's with what has been considered one of the top organizations in the league which still has a tiny SB window. He's going to a team that has no QB and is middle of the road.

Except for the fact that Elway coaxed Peyton Manning out there at the end of his career, Old Horse Face hasn't really done a lot with the Donks. HOF QB and he brings in guys like Paxton Lynch, Brock Osweiler & Case Keenum?

Him moving to Denver says a lot to me. He's with what has been considered one of the top organizations in the league which still has a tiny SB window. He's going to a team that has no QB and is middle of the road.

Except for the fact that Elway coaxed Peyton Manning out there at the end of his career, Old Horse Face hasn't really done a lot with the Donks. HOF QB and he brings in guys like Paxton Lynch, Brock Osweiler & Case Keenum?

It is extremely telling. Are there times that the family excuse is a legit one?
Sure it is, but I don't buy it in many instances, especially in sports when you do have a long offseason to spend it wherever with them and while in season you work so many hours it is beneficial to be laser focused.

I think the family thing is true. He was traveling out there a lot even during the season. It doesn't help that the Steelers organization is a dumpster fire but I think he was always gone unless offered the HC job.