2019 NFL Draft

To show how easy the "easy" questions are here is an example>

Which of the following is the earliest date?
A. May 3, 1986
B. March 31, 1988
C. March 3, 1986
D. May 30, 1988
E. March 13, 1986

About 20% of the test are questions like these. So you should get a 10 if you have any type of a brain. If you just guess the remaining questions in theory you should get 5 right so the floor for this thing should be 15.

To show how easy the "easy" questions are here is an example>

Which of the following is the earliest date?
A. May 3, 1986
B. March 31, 1988
C. March 3, 1986
D. May 30, 1988
E. March 13, 1986

About 20% of the test are questions like these. So you should get a 10 if you have any type of a brain. If you just guess the remaining questions in theory you should get 5 right so the floor for this thing should be 15.

Someone posted a link to a mock wonderlic on here a long time ago. Stunning how easy it was. I honestly do not believe there’s any real correlation to on field performance, but it should cause more universities to be under academic scrutiny.

Closer the draft gets, the more unwatchable ESPN becomes. To telecast so called experts doing their own drafts are just terrible and irrelevant programming.

Closer the draft gets, the more unwatchable ESPN becomes. To telecast so called experts doing their own drafts are just terrible and irrelevant programming.

Amen. The only one of the talking heads I ever much liked was Mike Mayock and he left the NFL Network to go with the Raiders. I don't mind Louis Riddick, but the rest of them wear out in about 3 minutes.

If haskins is available i bet the Bengals take him. Would think Giants grab him though

If i were the bengals i draft o line and tank for two years then draft Sunshine

If haskins is available i bet the Bengals take him. Would think Giants grab him though

If i were the bengals i draft o line and tank for two years then draft Sunshine

I don’t know if any QB is a real 1st round talent. I’d rather take Bush at LB and maybe look at a QB in Rd 2 or 3. Andy Dalton is not their biggest problem.

I don’t know if any QB is a real 1st round talent. I’d rather take Bush at LB and maybe look at a QB in Rd 2 or 3. Andy Dalton is not their biggest problem.

Agreed I am on the tank for Trevor train though. Buils the o line and front 7.

You would think that a team with the first pick would know who they are taking, 5 minutes into the pick and Murray looks like he is pissed.

Agreed I am on the tank for Trevor train though. Buils the o line and front 7.

If the asking price is right, I wouldn’t mind going after Rosen. AZ gave up a 3rd and 5th to move up to draft him last Yr. I’d offer a 4th this Yr and 6th next Yr.

Last edited:
Gruden must still be pissed about how things ended 15 yrs ago, bc every move seems like he’s trying to sabotage the Raiders.

Watching the Giants draft like

giphy.gif

Honestly, great pick by the Bengals. He’s one of guys that’s least likely to be a bust.

Quick thoughts: Giants are dumb. Bengals pick was a good, albeit boring pick. No idea what the Raiders, Giants, Ravens, Texans are doing. Raiders and Giants reached on all their picks except Baker (CB, Giants). Texans could have likely gotten Howard in the 2nd, possibly the 3rd. Ravens have a QB who can't throw, why draft a WR? Hate the Steelers. Odd the Colts moved out of the first round entirely. Can't believe Josh Allen fell to 7. Surprised Simmons went as high as he did. Redskins made out like bandits. Packers trade was questionable. Wonder if Bradbury or Elflein move to G or if the Vikings move Elflein. Panthers got great value in Burns. I had never even heard of the Seahakws draft pick.