2019 Mr Football?

A close 2nd to IMO the best player i ever seen in high school. Charles Woodson takes the top spot in my book.
I saw Woodson too but I was a little kid. I remember more my Dad and Uncle talking about him but Lynn was something else.

1. Lynn Bowden
2. Charles Woodson
3. Super Mario Manningham
4/5. Jamir Thomas/Brian Gamble

I saw Woodson too but I was a little kid. I remember more my Dad and Uncle talking about him but Lynn was something else.

1. Lynn Bowden
2. Charles Woodson
3. Super Mario Manningham
4/5. Jamir Thomas/Brian Gamble
Did you ever get to watch Brandon saine? He’s my clear cut #1

Should go to Gabe jones. 217 carries for 2300 yards and 40 touchdowns. Oh I forgot to add onto that because he rushed for 250 yards tonight with 5 touchdowns and he only played 1 drive in the second half like most of his games. GIVE THIS KID THE DAMN AWARD OR THROW IT AWAY.

Does Orrville's Marquael Parks join this discussion? The kid I believe is less then 20 TD's for the most ever rushing TD's in a career in Ohio history as a junior.

Last edited:
Should go to Gabe jones. 217 carries for 2300 yards and 40 touchdowns. Oh I forgot to add onto that because he rushed for 250 yards tonight with 5 touchdowns and he only played 1 drive in the second half like most of his games. GIVE THIS KID THE DAMN AWARD OR THROW IT AWAY.
Parks had 2,286 rushing yards along with 43 TD's. His 121 total TD's moves him into 3rd place in Ohio history for most rushing TD's in a career. He also rushed for 500+ yards and 9+ TD's combined in back to back weeks. Gabe Jones may have great stats this season but imo Parks stats outweigh his by a long shot...if you've never seen the kid play just watch his highlights from my earlier post.

Last edited:
QB Evan Prater is the 4th ranked player in Ohio and has won a state title. I'd say he's the heavy favorite. He will probably play right away since Cincinnati QB's isn't very good

GHSknightsfan: What are you hearing about Cade Rice recruitment? As I'm sure you know Greenon was riding an 0-32 streak when he got there. Have gone 3-6, 6-4, and 8-2 since. Stats were amazing this year...44 td's , over 2400 passing yds, roughly 900 rushing. The small school argument is tedious. If you are good you are good. Joe Burrow anyone?

Corey Kiner's stats and he is only a junior:
This season: 190 attempts 2,298 yards 40 rushing TD's 2,943 All purpose yards
Career: 5,264 rushing yards, 88 TD's, 81 rushing TD's, 6,804 All purpose yards
Had 8 TD's in a game and was pulled from most games after the first half was over. Go to each player's hudl account and just look at size, speed and strength. Not even a question he is the best. Played defense a few series in the playoffs and was even the best player on defense as well.

Parks had 2,286 rushing yards along with 43 TD's. His 121 total TD's moves him into 3rd place in Ohio history for most rushing TD's in a career. He also rushed for 500+ yards and 9+ TD's combined in back to back weeks. Gabe Jones may have great stats this season but imo Parks stats outweigh his by a long shot...if you've never seen the kid play just watch his highlights from my earlier post.
Corey Kiner's stats and he is only a junior:
This season: 190 attempts 2,298 yards 40 rushing TD's 2,943 All purpose yards
Career: 5,264 rushing yards, 88 TD's, 81 rushing TD's, 6,804 All purpose yards
Had 8 TD's in a game and was pulled from most games after the first half was over. Go to each player's hudl account and just look at size, speed and strength. Not even a question he is the best. Played defense a few series in the playoffs and was even the best player on defense as well.
imagine a kiner-prater duo in Cincinnati in a couple years.

imagine a kiner-prater duo in Cincinnati in a couple years.

I doubt many people have seen them both play, but do you think Kiner will be better than Micheal Warren? He won Mr. Football when he was a senior at TCC and he’s currently at Cincinnati. He’ll be a senior next year.

I doubt many people have seen them both play, but do you think Kiner will be better than Micheal Warren? He won Mr. Football when he was a senior at TCC and he’s currently at Cincinnati. He’ll be a senior next year.
I think the advantage kiner will have is that they will be loaded on offense in a few years and there will be a lot of talent around him to succeed but I believe warren is the better player watched him his sophomore year and thought he was going to start for the buckeyes one day but he’s having a great career with the bearcats