2019 La Salle Lancers

Lancer_Reups

The La Salle Lancers has a very solid camp over the summer. The lancers should have a solid offense with most starters returning for another go. The lancer defense is also a mix of experience and Youth, and a special team unit that can be deadly. This year it seems like the lancers are fixing the little mistakes that plauged them last season. Expect the lancers to be a contender in Division 2 and to surprise a lot of experts

Schedule
8/30 Vs Lakota West
9/6 At Mason
9/13 Vs Mansfield (Mass)
9/20 Vs Dayton Dunbar
9/27 At St. Joseph ( Buffalo, NY)
10/4 At Moeller (Princeton High School)
10/11 At Covington Catholic
10/18 At St. Xavier
10/25 Vs Winton Woods
11/1 Vs Elder

Last edited:

Looks like they could possibly be 5-0 going into the Moe game?

Anyone know about Mansfield, MA or St. Joe of Buffalo?

Mansfield[public school] is a good team by Mass standards, not so much by Ohio; in 2007 they were 9-1, their lost was to a 4-5 St Edwards team 28-17.
Last year they lost in Mass state D2 semi-finals.
Enrollment Mansfield High School 2019 Mansfield C S 2 Fall gr 9-12 646m 678f 1324 so around 484 for Ohio classification D2

Last year St Joe [Buffalo] was 5-5, enrollment is right on the borderline D1&D2
in 2017 they were 6-5, lost to a 6-4 Mooney 34-6

Last edited:
Mansfield[public school] is a good team by Mass standards, not so much by Ohio; in 2007 they lost to a 4-5 St Edwards team 28-17.
Last year they lost in Mass state D2 semi-finals.
Enrollment Mansfield High School 2019 Mansfield C S 2 Fall gr 9-12 646m 678f 1324 so around 484 for Ohio classification D2
thanks for that information do you know any thing about Buffalo St. Josephs

Last edited:
The public schools do play an inferior brand of football the parochial schools however; they can play ball.
that is a fact because with an exception of a few public schools like princeton and winton woods catholic schools can pick anyone and plus going to buffalo could have a mental impact

Im kind of worried about the second half of our schedule
Don’t sleep on Lakota West they scrimmaged at X yesterday and they are solid on defense and they have weapons on offense David Afari is a good running back. Lasalle will have their hands full here

I think Lakota West might put a pretty good thumping on LaSalle.
NOT SURPRISING CONSIDERING ALL THE NEG POSTS ABOUT LS IN PREVIOUS YEARS. U MIGHT BE RIGHT SINCE OUR D IS SUSPECT AT PRESENT, OUTTA KNOW SOON. BE MY GUEST, COME OUT TO WATCH SCRIMMAGE V LE AT LE FRIDAY.............

NOT SURPRISING CONSIDERING ALL THE NEG POSTS ABOUT LS IN PREVIOUS YEARS. U MIGHT BE RIGHT SINCE OUR D IS SUSPECT AT PRESENT, OUTTA KNOW SOON. BE MY GUEST, COME OUT TO WATCH SCRIMMAGE V LE AT LE FRIDAY.............
Are offense is solid though. plus we have a solid secondary and linebacker core

Ah man relax. Its ok. LaSalle is going to be alright. The LaSalle defense will be better than the offense. I was speaking more to what I have been hearing about Lakota West. I dont think Lakota West is as sure of a LaSalle win as some LaSalle posters suggest.

best chance to see what West has to offer will be their scrimmage against Colerain at Lakota West the 23rd. at least West does not have one game that you can count on the lost side of the column before the season starts but then again they do play Princeton.

best chance to see what West has to offer will be their scrimmage against Colerain at Lakota West the 23rd. at least West does not have one game that you can count on the lost side of the column before the season starts but then again they do play Princeton.
After watching Princeton scrimmage a Trotwood team that only had 37 players (dressed and not dressed), Princeton cant be counted as a loss for West.

Ah man relax. Its ok. LaSalle is going to be alright. The LaSalle defense will be better than the offense. I was speaking more to what I have been hearing about Lakota West. I dont think Lakota West is as sure of a LaSalle win as some LaSalle posters suggest.
I kind of agree West like Winton Woods could be a wild card team on how they perform

If it's a competitive game, I'll be jazzed.

I'm sure it will be competitive.

Also, folks around here are putting a lot of stock in scrimmages for some reason. La Salle was beaten all over the field by Lakota East in a scrimmage in 2015. The first ever scrimmages I went to were in 2016 and they looked like hell in both. State titles both years.

Last edited: