2019 - GMVWA Schedule Change

CoachPeck

All,

You and your AD should have received this via email...the email is attached if for some reason you did not.

Change to 10am start both days...

Attachments

• GMVWA-schedule change.pdf
    65.4 KB · Views: 89

I was trying to look up results and can't find anything on Princeton kids. They're listed as a participant and have several wrestlers on the entry grid???

It’s on Baumspage.com on left hand side of column under high school tournaments

Yea, I can get to the page. Just can't find any results for that specific team and their team score is listed as 0. Don't understand why none of the wrestlers are listed in the brackets.

Strange...they have it on their schedule, posted about it on facebook on Tuesday, and had wrestlers seeded. Even listed in the official score with 0 points.

Looking at the brackets, just not the tournament it used to be by a wide margin. Is that because of the location change?

It's never really been a tournament that brought in Top Teams from all over the country. Graham usually ran away with things as they were normally Top 5 in the country. That's changed a bit since Jordan left. I forget the name of the team from Georgia that came up and put on a show for a few years but they're not entered. The NKY teams are strong but don't have the big name guys the had a few years ago. I'm really high on Springboro but think they don't get recognized much because their schedule is extremely heavy on duals. They can score at pretty much any weight.

But overall...the teams are pretty much the same. I actually preferred Vandalia-Butler over the Nutter Center. It's a bit tight but don't think the site has anything to do with what's on the mat.

Archer (GA) was there for a year then they moved to a different tournament.

Buford (GA) was there recently with the same head coach - Tom Beuglas. They've moved on to Mount Mat Madness on this date.

I guess this is the broad topic thread for the tournament now ...

Graham 124 (8 SF/2 CON12)
Springboro 123.5 (5/7)
Delaware Hayes 10.35 (4/2)
Legacy Christian 94 (6/1)
Miami Trace 84.5 (3/4)
Vandalia Butler 83.5 (3/3)
Ryle KY 83 (2/3)
Versailles 80 (1/5)

I was trying to look up results and can't find anything on Princeton kids. They're listed as a participant and have several wrestlers on the entry grid???

Princeton didn't make it in time for official weigh in's and the whole team was elimintated from the tournament

Last edited:
In typical Baum’s page fashion, it’s apparently crashed and is not updating.
Coach Peck, why do you guys continue to use them instead of track or Flo?

Princeton didn't make it in time for official weigh in's and the whole team was elimintated from the tournament

Your joking, right? Was there a reason for being so late? No bus driver, late bus driver, unlikely bus issue?

Figure it out. Kids get screwed over when adults don't do their jobs.

Last edited:
Your joking, right? Was there a reason for being so late? No bus driver, late bus driver, unlikely bus issue

Figure it out. Kids get screwed over when adults don't do their jobs.

Cc...The New Head Varsity Wrestling Coach of the Princeton Vikings

Would love to hear the reason