2019 Cleveland Browns

Not very. So your faith in him has waned? You were very excited about him calling the shots not too long ago.
Somewhat, yes. Missing on Corbett is disappointing, but the player decisions are great OVERALL. No one bats 1.000. OBJ being injured proved disappointing as well, but holding his contract for multiple years is good. Not really knowing whether ownership forced the Freddie hire makes it tough to hang that judgement on him.

I really question the value of any potential head coach on the list over Dorsey. Maybe McCarthy, but maybe given that Wolf is also here Dorsey evolves to #1 scout/draft poobah while retaining the GM title. Roles are not clearly defined for the public, seemingly fuzzy until worth is proven.

Much is said about McDaniels' supposed demands for autonomy. I see nothing that he has done that warrants that. He may as well be Butch Davis IF he is making a demand like that. Brady/Belichick made NE before he got there. All Bill assistants seem to underwhelm outside of his influence, regardless of where they have landed. He wasn't great in Denver.

Such a typical browns move, guy builds up a great roster for you guys and you reward him by kicking him to the curb. What is Jimmy Haslem thinking?

Such a typical browns move, guy builds up a great roster for you guys and you reward him by kicking him to the curb. What is Jimmy Haslem thinking?

The only scenario that makes any sense is that Dorsey had been given TOTAL authority over every decision from players to coaches hiring and usage and he demanded to retain that.

If they wanted a sharing of running a Head Coach search and they fired him to pay him, OK, I guess. IF they get the next hire right.