2019 Cleveland Browns

No one said that^ at all, anywhere, you friggin' idiot :ROFLMAO:

I was merely throwing another joke back at thav, and you jumped in with more of your stupid crap ?‍♂️ Not playing.

I know you feel like a troll failure and desperately need to get someone on the hook, but you really should wait for a better opportunity. You're just flailing. Take a break. ;)
It was a question. And you did imply if she wasn’t drunk and whatever, she’s be okay. Lol.

Last edited:
I heard Deiken confirm that he would not practice outdoors without heaters.

Now, that sounds horrible, and the professional idiot Bull on the radio was more than ready to go full on blast mode at him, but I guess there’s an outside chance that he may have some muscle spasm issue that might actually require staying hot. I kind of doubt it though.

Cribbs seemed to take it personally, that the discussion was about him being AWOL, when he was there but refused to practice, when the training staff said he could.

Last edited:
I would like to see the Browns spend the rest of the season tweaking the offense with both Hunt & Chubb ... find a style that works ... much like Baltimore did at the end of last season with Jackson .... then be ready to hit next season running.

Another downside to the way the game ended last night is that it pretty much guarantees the Steelers are 100X fired up to beat the Browns in two weeks

Im sure you had them losing this game as well.

No but the Browns let them stay in the game last night even though Rudolph was all time terrible. They will lose in two weeks in Pittsburgh

Tried to tell you. The helmet incident cost them any chance at making this into a decent season

I would like to see the Browns spend the rest of the season tweaking the offense with both Hunt & Chubb ... find a style that works ... much like Baltimore did at the end of last season with Jackson .... then be ready to hit next season running.

Freddie hasn't learned that yet. Do you think he's suddenly going to change?

The Bengals have the 32nd ranked defense against the run; Nick Chubb is the league leader in rushing. So the question is," How many times will he get the ball? More than 10? How many times in the second half? Or will the genius Kitchens decide that his qb with an injured hand should pass 40 times?

The Bengals have the 32nd ranked defense against the run; Nick Chubb is the league leader in rushing. So the question is," How many times will he get the ball? More than 10? How many times in the second half? Or will the genius Kitchens decide that his qb with an injured hand should pass 40 times?
32 for 186 yards

I'm glad they called that interference but it is time for interference replay to go. They are too inconsistent with the replays.