2019 Cleveland Browns

With both Drew Stanton and Garrett Gilbert as back up to the Baker the QB roster is comforting ...
Right Guard ... could this be a Feddie Kitchen / James Campen bigger issue than the Browns kicker...
Corbett, Kush and Kalis I'm thinking Corbett as the starter and Kush and Kalis as situation roll play player unless something changes .
Kicker /???????????

Right guard is problematic. This isn't the early 2000s NFL that valued tackles on the OL and you could plug and play a solid guard after cut day. These days some of the toughest match ups are in the inside and Guard play is valued so it will be tough to find a good one when everyone goes down to 53.

Kicker /???????????

Right guard is problematic. This isn't the early 2000s NFL that valued tackles on the OL and you could plug and play a solid guard after cut day. These days some of the toughest match ups are in the inside and Guard play is valued so it will be tough to find a good one when everyone goes down to 53.

Kicker /???????????

Which brings me back to Corbett. Contrary to the belief of some, on here, the guy is looking like a whiff by Dorsey. Granted, the guy (Dorsey) hit on 4, maybe 5 (if Callaway gets his sh#t straight) picks out of 10 in that draft so I'm not going to kill him for the pick, but I don't think anybody (analysts) expected them to take Corbett that high. Keep hearing the "give him time to develop" BS. When you're picked with a high 2nd rounder, and you're a guard (guards typically aren't being taken until late 1st/early 2nd) you should be a "plug and play" player, as you mentioned. The fact that Corbett is getting mauled in some of these preseason games is very troubling.

Which brings me back to Corbett. Contrary to the belief of some, on here, the guy is looking like a whiff by Dorsey. Granted, the guy (Dorsey) hit on 4, maybe 5 (if Callaway gets his sh#t straight) picks out of 10 in that draft so I'm not going to kill him for the pick, but I don't think anybody (analysts) expected them to take Corbett that high. Keep hearing the "give him time to develop" BS. When you're picked with a high 2nd rounder, and you're a guard (guards typically aren't being taken until late 1st/early 2nd) you should be a "plug and play" player, as you mentioned. The fact that Corbett is getting mauled in some of these preseason games is very troubling.

Remember the good old days when some thought he was going to just step in to take over at LT after Thomas? Seifert's looking like another possible swing and miss, but every GM has them. It's not an exact science.

How many good football players come out of Nevada? Kind of reminds me of Mike Junkin, you take basketball players from Duke not football players.

Remember the good old days when some thought he was going to just step in to take over at LT after Thomas? Seifert's looking like another possible swing and miss, but every GM has them. It's not an exact science.

Yeah, I'm not going to crush Dorsey for whiffing on Corbett. Some of the best in the business swing & miss. Just ask Pittsburgh about Limas Sweed.

I hear that BRYAN WITZMANN had a few plays with the first string the past few day. Dorsey knows this guy from KC ... ????

Kicker,kicker,kicker,where art they...BAM!...this could really come back and kick them in the rear.

Wonder why they'd add someone to the deepest position, especially one who couldn't make another team?

Wonder if they are considering him for kick returner or to be their Lamar Jackson for the scout team to prep for the Ravens. Either way, doubt he makes it.

I think Friday night was the best thing that could've happened to Baker. Granted, he wasn't working with his full group of receivers but he was also very inaccurate. Glad this happened before the Titans game. The D-Line looks legit.

Dorsey rolling the dice with the kicking game but making smart moves getting depth in needed positions.

Speaking of "rolling the dice", so they Browns have released starting LT Greg Robinson so they can resign him? Hope that works out better than when the Cavs tried that and Carlos Boozer stole the ring off a blind man's finger.