2019 Cleveland Browns

Probably the shirt but he is starting to act like Johnny Football a little too much.

He prepares, wants to win, and produces. JF only partied and spent no time preparing or caring. Their free time is theirs, unless it interferes with their on-field performance.

Anyone else think Baker looks a little chunky??

Yea, kind of surprised; thought he was "prepared". I am not doubting he wants to "win" as opposed to wanting to lose; and while he did "produce" last year, this is a new year and the question is whether he will better or let money/fame go to his head. [Not saying he will, just the optics are not good for a 2nd year player]

Posting about who?

TAt1M6N_zpstiwasihy.gif

Here's a good take on the recent un-football drama around the Browns......... NFL pre-pre-season is as dumb as NBA mid-season sometimes. Reporters prodding Wylie for some quotes is a fine example. Here's a good perspective on the whole thing.

Stupid MKC bagged on Kitchens a bit today for even responding, but I liked the comments he made when pressed. If Wylie opened a door there, Kitchens banged it on his forehead slamming it shut.

Wylie was and is an aging, morbidly obese, physically failing import from the CFL whose recent NFL experience was with Hue in Oakland and Cleveland. He was also on an expired contract. I can't imagine why Freddie and other NFL team wouldn't jump on that.

A little Browns tonite and some high school scrimmage in the morning,it's the season...BAM!

Gee, aren't the Texans concerned that Duke won't pass the physical after dealing with that pesky hamstring?

They have a miracle cure for him that will enable him to participate on day 1. As long as he doesn't wear wet socks in the cryotherapy booth, he should be good!

Callaway gets to sit four games for the weed. What an idiot. I wonder if he tried to tell them it was his brother's urine.

I wonder what happened to the the Browns having a low threshold for things like this. That's what we were told last time.

Last edited:
Getting a bit concerned with this right guard situation. Kush is a journeyman, Kalis (also journeyman) has a concussion, Corbett looks like a "swing and a miss" (see Chad Thomas also) by Dorsey and they are now trying rookie Drew Forbes and some other guy at the position. I like the addition of Vernon but Zeitler would look pretty damn good there right now.

Are you f#cking kidding me? Josh Gordon touches weed while in Cleveland and gets 10 game suspensions. He violates the policy for the 50th time in New England and he gets reinstated? WTF?

Are you f#cking kidding me? Josh Gordon touches weed while in Cleveland and gets 10 game suspensions. He violates the policy for the 50th time in New England and he gets reinstated? WTF?
Let him go,just a matter of time he does himself in...BAM!

Let him go,just a matter of time he does himself in...BAM!

Oh, I don't care that he's gone. In fact, I was one of those banging the drum to pull the trigger on that trade they had in place with the Niners a few years ago. Why I'm pissed is that when he was in Cleveland, it seemed like he was suspended for an eternity. Goes to New England and Goodell gives him a slap on the wrist? It's the preferential treatment to the Pats that's pissing me off....not the loss of some junkie.