2019 - 2020 Ohio High School Boys Basketball Head Coaches Changes

IUDOGS

It's March 26, 2019

IUDOGS: 2019 - 2020 Ohio High School Boys Head Coaches Changes

IC; INTERIM COACH
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
DIVISION I
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
NO.SCHOOL_________________________________LEAVING COACH_________________NEW COACH

01. CINCINNATI ST. XAVIER___________________Brian Kellett_______________
02. TROY__________________________________Paul Bremigan
03. WESTLAKE_____________________________ Freeman Blade_____________________Jeff Huber
04. FAIRFIELD______________________________Jeff Sims
05. CINCINNATI COLERAIN____________________Tyrone Gibert
06. BEAVERCREEK__________________________ Mark Hess
07. CLEVELAND HEIGHTS____________________ Michael Cruz

DIVISION II
NO. SCHOOL________________________________LEAVING COACH

01. DAYTON CHAMINADE - JULIENNE____________ Joe Staley
02. BELOIT WEST BRANCH____________________ Randy Montgomery
03. CINCINNATI SHRODER____________________ William Johnson
04. YOUNGSTOWN EAST______________________Keith Cylar
05. PARMA HEIGHTS HOLY NAME_______________Jeff Huber
06. FRANKLIN BISHOP FENWICK_______________Pat Kreke
07. ST MARY'S MEMORIAL____________________Craig Szymczak
08. CHARDON NORTE DAME CATHEDRAL LATIN___Tim Schmotzer

DIVISION III
NO. SCHOOL_______________________________LEAVING COACH

01. NEW LONDON___________________________Tom Howell
02. PIKETON_______________________________Evan Legg
03. COLUMBIANA CRESTVIEW_________________Jeffrey Wilson
04. MILLBURY LAKE_________________________ Jeff Limes
05. MIDDLEFIELD CARDINAL__________________Jon Cummins
06. IRONTON_____________________________ Mark Lafon
07. GARFIELD HEIGHTS TRINITY_______________Chad Radke

DIVISION IV
NO. SCHOOL________________________________LEAVING COACH

01. FRANKLIN MIDDLETOWN CHRISTIAN_________Jason Crider
02. COVINGTON_______________________________Matt Pond
03. SPRINGFIELD CATHOLIC CENTRAL_____________Cody Sarensen
04. STEUBENVILLE CATHOLIC CENTRAL____________Michael Holmes

25 High Schools still looking for a new Boys Head Basketball Coach

01 High Schools that have a new Boys Head Basketball Coach

250 days left before the beginning of the 2019 - 2020 Ohio High School Boys Basketball Season

:party::banana::clap::grouphug::crush:

This is IUDOGS signing off.

Last edited:

The vultures are out early aren't they?

Just posted on another thread about a similar comment. I don't think it is out of the ordinary or "vulture" like to begin talking about or posting about confirmed announcements. With only a few weeks left in the season, I am sure some coaches have announced that they will be done at the end of the season. I do not think rumors should be posted, but if an announcement has been made, then why not post it?

2019 - 2020 Ohio High School Boys Head Basketball Coaches Changes

It's February 24, 2019

1. Dayton Chaminade - Julienne (Division II) is now looking for a new Boys Head Basketball Coach to replace Coach Joe Staley.

RESOURCE: www.ohsaa.org

2. Dan Fleming is replacing Coach Brian Kellett as the (Interim Coach) at Cincinnati St Xavier (Division I).

A BIG THANKS goes to IUDOGS, Carl Rick, sprtsFan247 for their HELP

280 days left before the beginning of the 2019 - 2020 Ohio High School Boys Basketball Season

Last edited:
All I am doing is posting 2nd hand information but I have heard it from 3 different people about Fleming to X. Probably not a done deal but in the works.

It's February 27, 2019

1. New London (Division III) is now looking for a new Boys Head Basketball Coach to replace Coach Ton Howell

A BIG THANKS goes to IUDOGS, Throwscoach for their HELP

277 days left before the beginning of the 2019 - 2020 Ohio High School Boys Basketball Season

Last edited:
Have heard rumors of former Tri-Village coach Josh Sagester returning to the sidelines after a rough year for the Patriots? Does anyone have any information on this? Also with Bradford committing to staying/moving with the CCC, will they look to hire a new coach or just keep the current guy in the position? Their girls team is pretty good, wouldn't they want their boys team to match?

Have heard rumors of former Tri-Village coach Josh Sagester returning to the sidelines after a rough year for the Patriots? Does anyone have any information on this? Also with Bradford committing to staying/moving with the CCC, will they look to hire a new coach or just keep the current guy in the position? Their girls team is pretty good, wouldn't they want their boys team to match?

I've also heard that Sagaster could return to the sidelines in the future for the boys team. It would be great timing as Tri Village is about ready to load up on talent and will be very good again in the next few years. As for Bradford, I have no idea, they are so bad that it's hard to say what is going on there.

It's March 05, 2019

1. Beloit West Branch (Division II) is now looking for a new Boys Head Basketball Coach to replace Coach Randy Montgomery.

2. Piketon (Division III) is now looking for a new Boys Head Basketball Coach to replace Coach Evan Legg.

NO RESOURCE:

3. Columbiana Crestview (Division III) is now looking for a new Boys Head Basketball Coach to replace Coach Jeffrey Wilson.

A BIG THANKS goes to IUDOGS, Shop Wooley, TheButler, Hoophi55 for their HELP

271 days left before the beginning of the 2019 - 2020 Ohio High School Boys Basketball Season

Last edited:
Columbiana Crestview 's coach left the program around mid-season. The A.D. has been working with the athletes in this time of need. He is also the Head Football Coach. So there is an opening there.

Columbiana Crestview Head Basketball Coach

Columbiana Crestview 's coach left the program around mid-season. The A.D. has been working with the athletes in this time of need. He is also the Head Football Coach. So there is an opening there.

Maxwell has Paul Cusick as the Head Football Coach

and

Jeffrey Wilson as the Head Boys Basketball Coach.

Nothing in the newspapers about it.

??????

Read my post please. The coach that left was Jeff Wilson about MID_SEASON. Paul Cusick is the AD and trying to help out in as a coach in the program because they are now short 1 coach. Paul is also Head Football Coach & A.D. It was in the paper mid season. Its not a big deal but their season is over.

Read my post please. The coach that left was Jeff Wilson about MID_SEASON. Paul Cusick is the AD and trying to help out in as a coach in the program because they are now short 1 coach. Paul is also Head Football Coach & A.D. It was in the paper mid season. Its not a big deal but their season is over.

BIG THANKS for your HELP, hoophi55

It's March 06, 2019

1. Troy (Division I) is now looking for a new Boys Head Basketball Coach to replace Coach Paul Bremigan

A BIG THANKS goes to IUDOGS, TroyTrojan05 for their HELP

270 days left before the beginning of the 2019 - 2020 Ohio High School Boys Basketball Season

Last edited:

It's March 08, 2019

1. Westlake (Division I) is now looking for a new Boys Head Basketball Coach to replace Coach Freeman Blade

2. Millbury Lake (Division III) is now looking for a new Boys Head Basketball Coach to replace Coach Jeff Limes

A BIG THANKS goes to IUDOGS, for their HELP

268 days left before the beginning of the 2019 - 2020 Ohio High School Boys Basketball Season

It's March 12, 2019

1. Cincinnati Shroder (Division II) is now looking for a new Boys Head Basketball Coach to replace Coach William Johnson

2. Franklin Middletown Christian (Division IV) is now looking for a new Boys Head Basketball Coach to replace Coach Jason Crider

A BIG THANKS goes to IUDOGS, for their HELP

264 days left before the beginning of the 2019 - 2020 Ohio High School Boys Basketball Season

It's March 16, 2019

1. Fairfield (Division I) is now looking for a new Boys Head Basketball Coach to replace Coach Jeff Sims.

2. Middlefield Cardinal (Division III) is now looking for a new Boys Head Basketball Coach to replace Coach Jon Cummins.

A BIG THANKS goes to IUDOGS for their HELP

260 days left before the beginning of the 2019 - 2020 Ohio High School Boys Basketball Season

It's March 19, 2019

1. Cincinnati Colerain (Division I) is now looking for a new Boys Head Basketball Coach to replace Coach Tyrone Gibert..

257 days left before the beginning of the 2019 - 2020 Ohio High School Boys Basketball Season

It's March 22, 2019

1. Beavercreek (Division I) is now looking for a new Boys Head Basketball Coach to replace Coach Mark Hess.

2. Youngstown East (Division II) is now looking for a new Boys Head Basketball Coach to replace Coach Keith Cylar.

3. Cleveland Heights (Division I) is now looking for a new Boys Head Basketball Coach to replace Coach Michael Cruz.

4. Ironton (Division III) is now looking for a new Boys Head Basketball Coach to replace Coach Mark Lafon

5. Covington (Division IV) is now looking for a new Boys Head Basketball Coach to replace Coach Matt Pond.

254 days left before the beginning of the 2019 - 2020 Ohio High School Boys Basketball Season

It's March 22, 2019

1. Jeff Huber is replacing Coach Freeman Blade as the new Boys Head Basketball Coach at Westlake (Division I)

RESOURCE: www.cleveland.com

2. Parma Heights Holy Name (Division II) is now looking for a new Boys Head Basketball Coach to replace Coach Jeff Huber.

RESOURCE: www.cleveland.com

254 days left before the beginning of the 2019 - 2020 Ohio High School Boys Basketball Season

It's March 23, 2019

1. Franklin Bishop Fenwick (Division II) is now looking for a new Boys Head Basketball Coach to replace Coach Pat Kreke.

A BIG THANKS goes to IUDOGS, Justice for their HELP

253 days left before the beginning of the 2019 - 2020 Ohio High School Boys Basketball Season

Last edited: