2019 - 2020 Canton McKinley Boys Basketball Schedule

Lake JV wins 42-36.

Here is the link to Lake’s live score updates.

Nothing special, literally just the score and game clock updated in real time.

It's January 11, 2020

When does the Canton McKinley Freshmen Boys team play Canton GlenOak Freshmen??

:unsure: ? ? :D :p

This is IUDOGS signing off.

Sponsored by our friends at the Papa Bear's & Pizza Oven for the best pizza ? around!

A Federal League showdown with 1st place on the line!

From Tuesday watch McKinley take on Glenoak only on BTS?

Ryan Beltz & Troy Richardson with the call!

Mears NISSAN POTG: Kobe Johnson

I agree. Playing in this league only hurts the Bulldogs.
A league that they don't win very often in tells me they're not usually even the best team in the league. Funny is the past decade Jackson has won it all twice, Lake, McK and Green have all made it to the final 8. I personally get tired of hearing the stupidity, start a petition to get out and I'll be the first one to sign it for you as well as guarantee you 50 more signatures! Then you can see the exact same results as an Indy.

Stupid is playing teams three times in a season,every year over and over since midget football...BAM!

Stupid is playing teams three times in a season,every year over and over since midget football...BAM!
Get the petition going! I'm sure your AD will love bussing your 8th grade volleyball team to Boardman on a weeknight because its the only match he could get.

No reason for the pups not to be good every year. Tons of talent in the big city of Canton. After Hoover retired has he coached anywhere else since title in like 06?