2019-20 Ohio State Basketball

That win was what we needed to see. Could the Bucks win on a bad shooting night? YES! Played tough and won despite terrible shooting by the guards. 3-15 from 3, with Kaleb making 2 of them.

You know Goofball they played the last two weeks with seven players,today they were burned the last ten minutes...go play with your toys...BAM!

Team is spent; tough to win in Sparty Land on Senior day. Move on. Would not be afraid to play them again. The skeleton crew, Holtman and the rest of the coaches saved their season.

Solid effort in East Lansing. Ran out of gas at the end. It was clearly the Spartans day (Winston on Senior Day, Watts banking in 3's, etc.) , so nothing to feel bad about. I hope Young is back for the tourney - we need another body.

Have to say that I love seeing Liddell mature right before our eyes. He is really good now and will become tremendous. Also, love seeing how CJ has taken charge the last handful of games. He has been solid. Peaking at the right time!

Raymo -

Too what for Holtman? And, not a Big Ten player how? Something is up - just trying to figure out what it is. Coach can't control everything but if Gaffney and Carton are being negatively effected at OSU by their basketball participation, it would be enlightening to know why.
Holtman seems to me to bend over backward to be a players' coach.
They are both gone,good luck to both players.

Wow ohio state got seth towns.
Towns and Sueing would make for an excellent front court, along with Kyle Young. If Kaleb Wesson stays...and he should, though he probably won't...we could be looking at a deep tourney run next season.

Towns and Sueing would make for an excellent front court, along with Kyle Young. If Kaleb Wesson stays...and he should, though he probably won't...we could be looking at a deep tourney run next season.

rumor going around now is that Wesson is staying.

Gaffney headed out

rumor going around now is that Wesson is staying.

Gaffney headed out
I'll take that all day long. I've always felt Wesson is hugely overrated, but in today's mediocre college hoops...he's worth having on the team.

Gaffney might turn into an effective player somewhere, but it seems like his stock peaked as a HS soph.

Gaffney's officially gone, and the article said he's exploring his professional options. Translation: He flunked out of OSU, basically.

Had he stuck around at VASJ instead of joining Sonny Johnson's AAU-ish Garfield Heights program, he might have got his academics and act together early. Instead, he had to go to a prep school just to get college eligible.

The revolving door continues at OSU bball.

Almost as if this is the norm in college basketball.

Not a big loss for a guy who wanted to be featured in the offense yet doesn't have the skill to do it. Minimal improvement from his freshman year to sophomore year. FG% increased less than a full percentage point, 3pt shooting percentage decreased, rebounding and assist numbers dropped. Not to mention the team already has a glut of non-ballhandling wings.

The men's and women's basketball teams at tOSU have a lot of players leaving,seems a little strange so many are leaving.

Well I think all these new incoming faces will make for an interesting season for sure,which ever kind they decide on.

Need to get the BIG guys on board for the B1G season,will need them to rebound and play D better but I have hope the coach will work his magic on the young ones.