2019-20 Ohio State Basketball

Looked a bit lethargic and stagnant tonight; still, a 19-point win is always good and I believe Kent will be in the hunt for the MAC.

Not a fan of Andre Wesson's game.
He hasn't looked good so far this year. Maybe his eye injury has something to do with it.

#10 Buckeyes rolled Morgan State 90-57. Andre Wesson led the way with 19 points and 7 rebounds.

Up Next: First road test of the season at #6 UNC for the Big Ten/ACC Challenge. Wednesday, 9:30 PM tip.

I can't believe how bias the refs were. They even stopped play due to a NC player going "Hollywood" that he was hurt. Ended up he just had to tie his shoe. Pathetic. Go Buckeyes!

Holtmann didn't need much time to right the ship. Such a blessing to the program.

Buckeyes decimate PSU 106-74 in B1G opener. First time they've scored 100+ in conference play since 1991. Kaleb Wesson led the way with 28 & 10 including 4 three's. Andre, Washington and Muhammad were also in double figures.

Up Next: First B1G road game at Minnesota next Sunday.

Moved up to #3 in the polls,that's crazy and hard to believe but the Freshman are playing Great with the returning players from last year....BAM!

Home teams 13 - 0 in Big 10.
Minnesota played great. Carr was unconscious.
OSU couldn’t hit.
Officiating bad.
OSU will win a lot of games.

Sucks to be a top 5 team this year in college basketball. A lot of early upsets.

Up Next: SE Missouri State (3-7) in Columbus at 7:00 PM on Tuesday. A tuneup before heading to Vegas this weekend for another big game with UK.

Minnesota played fantastic last night. My only complaint is the running theme of Kaleb Wesson being officiated in a ticky-tack manner relative to how Big Ten games seem to regularly be called.

This team is going to win a lot of games, but it's going to be hell to win on the road in the Big Ten this year.

The loss didn't seem to hurt them much in the rankings. Only dropped two spots to #5. Not that rankings really mean much this early.

Kentucky game going to be a rough one for me,have to watch it with my buddy from Louisville in a room filled with Wildcat fans in a Sports Center.

This may have been Carton's best all around game as a Buckeye. Scored buckets.....and a key bucket, 1 turnover and rising up blocking shots! At times it felt like he was the best athlete on the court idk. Defensively, teams will try to force him to go to his right since he almost exclusively goes to his left. Hopefully he keeps those turnovers down like he did today.