2019/20 Federal League Standings, Schedules,Scores, etc.

Tuesday 02/11/20
SVSM at McKinley
Hoover at Massillon
Green at Copley
Western Reserve at Jackson
Firestone at Perry

SVSM/McKinley is on WHBC (radio and stream #1).

Anyone know what Western Reserve Jackson is playing?

I'm going to guess Western Reserve Academy.

Tuesday 02/11/20
SVSM at McKinley
Hoover at Massillon
Green at Copley
Western Reserve at Jackson
Firestone at Perry

SVSM/McKinley is on WHBC (radio and stream #1).

Anyone know what Western Reserve Jackson is playing?

Hudson Western Reserve Academy at Massillon Jackson—Tuesday, Feb. 11

Good question. I've been able to catch a good chunk of Jackson's games this year. As they have seemed to be playing more and more youth as the season has gone on, the results are getting worse and worse. Continued poor shot selection, turnovers, 1-on-1 play at the wrong times combined with general lack of physicality and non-existent defense is not a formula for success. Losing your leading returning scorer does not help either. Friday could get even uglier for the Bears if above continues.
Thank for the insight. It’s weird seeing both of these schools at the bottom of the Federal league. Lake vs Jax has determined quite a few federal league titles in the last 5-10 years. Lake not even having won a league game yet is shocking to me. Haven’t been able to catch many games so I can’t speak too much on them, but I have never seen a McBride team quite like this one. Even when he hasn’t had much talent, he usually seems to be able to make it work and make them competitive. Hopefully they can string together a few wins to end this year. Wish you all the best fellow #BlueBloods !

Sponsored by our friends at HEARINC. for all your hearing needs!

ICYMI: The Green Bulldogs claimed the Federal League ? Friday with a hard fought win over Jackson

Watch the game here! ?

Joe Dunn & Mike Galena with the call

Mears NISSAN POTG: Trey Martin

McKinley can take down SVSM at Home.Lets go Pups!!

GO BULLDOGSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!