2019/20 Federal League Standings, Schedules,Scores, etc.

I agree to disagree. It's Green and everyone else. Green has regional championship type of team this season. Rooting for them to knock off all the private school powers in the the state tourney! Go Dogs!

They may be a Regional Championship type team, that’s yet to be seen.
However, I think it undebatable that it’s a three team race at this point because you have three teams tied at 5-1 for the league lead, each having beat one of the other teams and losing to the other!

Last edited:
They may a Regional Championship type team, that’s yet to be seen.
However, I think it undebatable that it’s a three team race at this point because you have three teams tied at 5-1 for the league lead, each having beat one of the other teams and losing to the other!
Agree....I have seen every Green game the last 3 years. This team is good, but their ball handling will be their undoing....unless they get it straightened out. When pressed, they dont have that rock solid ball handler (Martin) that they had last year. They tend to panic and turn it over. I'm a huge fan of this years team, but this worries me. I hope when Keesler returns, and with his experience, this will settle them down a bit.

I agree to disagree. It's Green and everyone else. Green has regional championship type of team this season.

They already lost to McK. How is it "them and everyone else" if the best they can do is split with McK? ?‍♂️ And Glen Oak is good too.

Last edited:
Tuesday 01/14/20
Glenoak 60 at McKinley 70
Green 74 at Hoover 62
Lake 40 at Jackson 63

No radio or streaming coverage, bummer, thought Q92 would have McKinley/Glenoak.

Last edited:
With their 7 losses, that's the most losses the Polar Bears have had since the 2012/2013 season when they went 17-7.

Lake is also in a similar situation, I don’t have a comparative stat, but I’m sure it something very close.

Found it. With their 9 losses, that’s the most losses the Blue Streaks have had since the 2009/2010 season when they went 14-9.

And it’s only going to get worse. It looks like this could be the worst record for Lake since the mid-90’s.

Last edited:
If my records are right, Jackson, with their 7 losses, has equaled last season's total. They also lost 7 in 2012/2013 and 2017/2018 and 8 in 2011/2012.

They have been playing without Keeslar for most of the season

Keeslar averaged what 10 point last year maybe. He’s not a big missing piece IMO .. Martin was POY in the league and First team all Ohio. That’s what propelled green as far as they did. Green doesn’t play a hard out of conference schedule

Keeslar averaged what 10 point last year maybe. He’s not a big missing piece IMO .. Martin was POY in the league and First team all Ohio. That’s what propelled green as far as they did. Green doesn’t play a hard out of conference schedule
What... 4 year varsity player. Major cog on the team for three of those seasons. He is the best player on this year's team. He plays unselfishly on an unselfish team. He's not looking for his. And the team continues to win without him. Hope he comes back soon and strong.

Green made their playoff run because of unselfish ball movement, great defense, and good fundemental play. Kaleb was the leading scorer most games, but everyone in the rotation contributed... and SVSM, Boardman, Revere, Solon isn't a hard non conference schedule? Come on.

I think if you polled those around Green, most would say he's their best player

I agree. Tons of experience, a good shooter, rangy with length that helps him on the defensive end and rebounding.
It's eye-opening, how good they've been able to be without him. That's why I've said that if they can work him back into the rotation, their upside should be very high.

Green made their playoff run because of unselfish ball movement, great defense, and good fundemental play. Kaleb was the leading scorer most games, but everyone in the rotation contributed... and SVSM, Boardman, Revere, Solon isn't a hard non conference schedule? Come on.
And Kalen Martin Averaging 20 ppg. You don’t get that by sometimes being the leading scorer. Green is playing good team basketball right now. SVSM yes the rest not really in my opinion

And Kalen Martin Averaging 20 ppg. You don’t get that by sometimes being the leading scorer. Green is playing good team basketball right now. SVSM yes the rest not really in my opinion
Keesler will be a huge addidtion when he comes back. He's bigger and stonger this year without a ton of experience He had 18 pts, 5 rbs, 3 asissts and 3 steals in his only ( i think only) game this year. He's playing at Walsh next year....they see something in him.

Sponsored by our friends at Stark County Mental Health & Addiction Recovery Mental Health IS Health

ICYMI: The Canton McKinley Bulldogs ? were guests on the Big Time Sports ? show with Joe Dunn

Watch as Kobe Johnson & Coach Andy Vlajkovich & the rest of the Bulldogs talk about their season & learn more about their players!

Keesler will be a huge addidtion when he comes back. He's bigger and stonger this year without a ton of experience He had 18 pts, 5 rbs, 3 asissts and 3 steals in his only ( i think only) game this year. He's playing at Walsh next year....they see something in him.
Meant to say WITH a ton of experience

Yes, not sure your 10 points a game average is correct or not but anyway that means they are replacing 30 points in Martin and Keeslar and still 9-1. He is now a senior and that average would probably grow to 15 or more. To say its not a big deal losing a 6'5" senior and your best player isn't a big deal shows ignorance and dislike. As for their schedule, Revere is 9-1, Solon just beat Mentor, Boardman having a very good year, don't know much about University School but they beat them soundly. Who should they be playing in your opinion that would be good?

Yes, not sure your 10 points a game average is correct or not but anyway that means they are replacing 30 points in Martin and Keeslar and still 9-1. He is now a senior and that average would probably grow to 15 or more. To say its not a big deal losing a 6'5" senior and your best player isn't a big deal shows ignorance and dislike. As for their schedule, Revere is 9-1, Solon just beat Mentor, Boardman having a very good year, don't know much about University School but they beat them soundly. Who should they be playing in your opinion that would be good?
Not saying Keesler isn’t a good player just saying... losing a first team all-ohio player

Who said anything about dislike and what 6’5 guy did they lose.

I’ve watch more than a few green games to not be ignorant to what I’ve seen.. If you clearly read what I have been saying is losing Martin is a big deal. If you just want to have something to say then just say it without the name calling. They've lost so that means their beatable right... According to the Canton Rep stats from last season Kesslar Averaged 10.4 points

Last edited:
I’ve watch more than a few green games to not be ignorant to what I’ve seen.. If you clearly read what I have been saying is losing Martin is a big deal. If you just want to have something to say then just say it without the name calling. They've lost so that means their beatable right... According to the Canton Rep stats from last season Kesslar Averaged 10.4 points
Keeslar is 6'5", and I don't think anybody on the planet will argue with you that losing Martin isn't a big deal, of course it is.

The Canton McKinley vs. GlenOak rematch is tonight.GlenOak won the first time they played.It should be a great game.