2019/20 Federal League Standings, Schedules,Scores, etc.

I can't believe in these times when everybody has a twitter account that schools don't use twitter to get scores out when no local media is there to cover the game.

I agree and I do applaud the schools that keep us updated! In the Fed it’s really only Lake, Jackson, and Green that update. Others will occasionally (Hoover, Glenoak).
Louisville does a really good job.

Last edited:
The GameChanger app is great for following baseball games. Is there anything out there for basketball that anyone is using?

Saturday 12/07/19
Jackson 61 at Louisville 53
Canton Central Catholic 51 at Glenoak 74

Last edited:
So far through three games, Green has given up 19 total points in the third quarter, for an average of 6.3 a game

Green wins a sloppy one. Solid defense in second half is th edifference. Keesler sat out for Green with a hurt ankle. Hopefully he's back soon.

Tuesday 12/10/19
Lake 41 at Green 71
Glenoak 69 at Hoover 64
McKinley 59 at Perry 47

Last edited:
Sponsored by our friends at Furbay Electric Supply for all your electric needs! Check them out today!

Federal League ? is underway & BTS? is your exclusive home for all the action!

Watch Green take on Hoover from Friday.

Joe Dunn & Mike Gallina with the call

Sponsored by our friends at the Akron Auto Auction
BTS is your exclusive home for Federal League ? on ?
Watch the Jackson Polar Bears take on Louisville from Saturday night! Troy Richardson & Chad Bailey with the call!

Sponsored by our friends at the Akron Auto Auction
BTS is your exclusive home for Federal League ? on ?
Watch the Jackson Polar Bears take on Louisville from Saturday night! Troy Richardson & Chad Bailey with the call!
Thanks for posting the game videos on here. I appreciate being able to see the games as I do not have that channel. Keep em coming!