2019-20 Barberton Magics

Good him and Sawyerwood no coaching. Total gut job is needed. Maybe now can sell onions and concession stan

Well now can they FINALLY bring home the living legend Chad Hazzard?!?!!
And get him away from that dumpster fire of a program in Ellet!!

Heard rumblings that a St. V&M assistant is the front runner for the job, but for now it’s just rumors to my knowledge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well now can they FINALLY bring home the living legend Chad Hazzard?!?!!
And get him away from that dumpster fire of a program in Ellet!!

Hazzard doesn't belong in Ellet, he actually likes to win. They should change the name of that community to Mediocreville.

The Magics will look elsewhere anyway.

I hope Barberton has an open application period instead of just grabbing the first possible person. I would love to see someone like a Chad Hazzard make a run at it. I know Baller isn't going to like this but I would like to see Soyars put his hat in the ring for the job.

I hope Barberton has an open application period instead of just grabbing the first possible person. I would love to see someone like a Chad Hazzard make a run at it. I know Baller isn't going to like this but I would like to see Soyars put his hat in the ring for the job.

I think Soyars is just going to be a continuation of no excitement for the program with empty seats and low participation numbers. They need to find a coach who will bring excitement and someone who the kids would want to play for like Gotto.

Sawyers has no idea what coaching is. Sat on his arse for 3 years bring in Timmy Devebec if you want the old home run. Trim-No wAy. Knows how to recruit. Hazzerd-Why has he not been assist at barbertown?

They need to find a coach who will bring excitement and someone who the kids would want to play for like Gotto
Wasn't that supposed to be Greynolds? All the die-hard Magic fans envisioned Jack Jr doing what Jack Sr did, no? Many of you know-it-alls couldn't wait to see Rector go so Jackie Jr could revitalize the Magics.

Just to be clear, this is not an indictment on Jack Jr. It is an indictment on Magic fans

Wasn't that supposed to be Greynolds? All the die-hard Magic fans envisioned Jack Jr doing what Jack Sr did, no? Many of you know-it-alls couldn't wait to see Rector go so Jackie Jr could revitalize the Magics.

Just to be clear, this is not an indictment on Jack Jr. It is an indictment on Magic fans

Actually I didn’t like the hire, we learned with other famous Barberton names that it doesn’t equate to success. I hope Jack Jr. the best in getting his health taken care of, but he wasn’t the right hire and I hope BHS gets the right person to energize this program.

Was at Hunky last night. Heard Sarge is in Charge. He is brining in some great assistants: Varsity Assi: Doc Gallaher and Brad Fix, JV-Storad? And Fresh: Jack Morgan. Not a bad staff.

Was at Hunky last night. Heard Sarge is in Charge. He is brining in some great assistants: Varsity Assi: Doc Gallaher and Brad Fix, JV-Storad? And Fresh: Jack Morgan. Not a bad staff.

And this thread is officially dead! Keep moving, nothing to see here!

Down at Durbins tonight with my wife had an ol teammate come to me and say why not Hodanbosi or Borcheck! So why not!

Will be offisual this weekend: Heard down at the Hunky Club and Hodges's. Joe Sarge will be named. Sawyerwood will be Rec League coordnater. Mark it doon with hot sauce

Joe Shotski and I went to Hodges's today. Inastarted a conversation with Dom guy about onions and Barberton Basquetball hoping to hear a sloop. I heard that something disturbing. Heard Sarge took himself out of running for job. Heard some guy named Julio Pubertson interviewed. Came from the south. I here some stuff.

Whoever new coach is must conduct meeting at Hunky Club and introduce him/herself. Then must proceed to drink an entire keg with King Gordy and the Funky Bunch.

What are thay waiting for? Announce Julio dangnabit! What is rub pubertson waiting for Christmas?

Barberton will be looking again in 2 years. You can spin it however you want, this guy hung 4 & 5 win seasons up for the better part of his time at East Canton & I don't think winning a weak D4 district tournament in that 1 decent year suggests he is primed for success at a place like Barberton coaching against the teams Barberton will need to beat to be successful. My guess is Barberton had little room to work with teaching jobs and this was their only option. 2 years. Book it.