2018 Other Ohio Schools' Schedules

May have to add Latham Western to this page. They may play a club team or two in their first "Varsity" games. When they play a more full Varsity schedule (2019 perhaps), I am not sure if they will be official school team, or club team like West Union, North Adams, etc..

What happened to the game against Tuslaw? Fyi, Hannan is playing Manchester HS from Manchester, OH, not Akron the week before.

No team for Toledo horizon science and Elyria open door. They tried to start an 8 man trend but didn't work out I guess

No team for Toledo horizon science and Elyria open door. They tried to start an 8 man trend but didn't work out I guess

Thanks, so Chaney is back? Are they playing a JV schedule with just 1 varsity or are they playing out of state club teams or something???

Thanks....

Also, Latham Western..... Are they playing any varsity games this season?

Technically they're only playing JV. All the varsity players are at East. The Crestview game is being considered an unofficial game. Crestview had Reigning Sports scheduled so they're weren't going to have a game that counted that weekend anyways.

Technically they're only playing JV. All the varsity players are at East. The Crestview game is being considered an unofficial game. Crestview had Reigning Sports scheduled so they're weren't going to have a game that counted that weekend anyways.

So basically Crestview will be playing Chaney's JV team?

So basically Crestview will be playing Chaney's JV team?

It appears so. Originally, the East varsity players that were at Chaney were staying at Chaney, but since Chaney restarted sports, OHSAA said they had to all enroll at East. So, I think the original plan might haven been some of them might have played.

I do believe Middletown Christian defeated Dohn Community. I do remember a score that showed Dohn Community winning but that score was incorrect....

10/20: Southern Buckeye 44 Georgetown 6

10/26-10/27

North Adams 44
Western Latham 8

Southern Buckeye 12
West Union 8