2018 NFL draft

I hope they take best player available in the front 7 with atleast 2 of the next 3 picks. Wouldnt mind another offensive lineman if they really like one with one of those picks.

Price had surgery [chest] in march; knew there had to be a reason why the Bengals picked him over Hernandez

The new Browns began the round by selecting a Heisman-trophy-winning future bust at QB and the old Browns ended the round by doing the same.

I watched every snap of Ohio State football games last year and Ward is solid but overrated. He'd be a good pick at #20

He's a great kid. I expected him to be the pick if we had traded down, tbh.

I hope to be proven wrong, but even if drafting for needs, I would have taken Fitzpatrick, played him a lot of CB while the GBay FA plays +80% safety for two years or so, cultivated project mid round CBs, and likely started moving Fitzpatrick to FS toward the end of his rookie contract - unless he became Aqib Talib or Sherman.

The new Browns began the round by selecting a Heisman-trophy-winning future bust at QB and the old Browns ended the round by doing the same.

I would be really shocked if Mayfield busts out. He's far more likely to be Mr 9-7.

He has little in common with Manziel the Fraud, other than enjoying attention. Mayfield will live and breath football and no one will out work him. Johnny Foot-tall couldn't drag his lame punk out of bed in the morning.

If Johnny Manziel & Colt McCoy had a son it would be Baker Mayfield ... I really hope this works out ... but to me he was the least physically talented of all the 1st round QBs ... I would not have picked Ward, but he does have a lot of talent.

2nd round picks ... Guice, Reid or Hernandez?