2018 Fantasy Football Discussion

Theoretically, if one were to play fantasy football with high school football players, how many points would Henry Nenni getting 125 tackles in one season? How about a 300 yard rushing game from Fessler?

Theoretically, if one were to play fantasy football with high school football players, how many points would Henry Nenni getting 125 tackles in one season? How about a 300 yard rushing game from Fessler?

I personally think that Leo Bell would clearly be the better fantasy player. Being 230, playing O line and linebacker is impressive. He had a total of 32 tackles against two of the best teams in the GCL in Alter and Badin. Having only 22 tackles less then Nenni I think Bell would be the better fantasy point producer.

Did you qualify for the playoffs in your league? I did, but I suffered plenty of injuries last week. Green, Olsen, Conner and Breida all were injured and all will either miss the rest of the year or a minimum of a week. Great timing. Green doesn't hurt too much because I have two other stud receivers, but Conner as one of my RB and Breida in my flex hurt alot. On the positive side of things, I do have a bye this week, semi-finals next week. Just hope my team doesn't suffer any other injuries this week.

I made the playoffs after winning an incredible and crazily lucky 12 in a row. Semis this week, hopefully a championship game next week.

Uggh....was on bye last week and had AJ Green & Kareem Hunt on the roster. Needed to replace them and also needed another RB. Choices were Doug Martin, Gus Edwards & Derrick Henry (needed two). Gut told me to grab Henry but he's not been very good this year. Of course I pick up Edwards & Martin and who goes off last night?

Uggh....was on bye last week and had AJ Green & Kareem Hunt on the roster. Needed to replace them and also needed another RB. Choices were Doug Martin, Gus Edwards & Derrick Henry (needed two). Gut told me to grab Henry but he's not been very good this year. Of course I pick up Edwards & Martin and who goes off last night?

beginning of week looked like Martin's status might have been in jeopardy and i have J Richard, who would'be got an "uptick" if Martin was out, but then it said he practiced (at least partially) so he's probably playing this week. you would've easily grabbed the other 2 had that been the case.

also, anyone who played D Henry all year probably isn't in the playoffs unless they had a roster of Mahomes, MCaffrey, Thielen, Kelce or Ertz, etc.

If it makes you feel better, I missed the play-offs in a 10-team league despite being the 2nd highest scoring team in the league (and ahead of 3rd by a good margin). I lost back-to-back weeks at one point in the season by less than 2 points and then lost in the final week of the regular season by less than 2 points on a night where all I needed was Deshaun Watson to go for less than 28 points (he scored 29.4 for his 3rd highest total of the year).

anyone out there in a league or have a team that had Zeke, though they lost because of the fumble, it was corrected, then you ended up winning instead?

wondering how some commissioners handled this scenario.

happened in our CBS league but stat wasn't corrected until friday (well late thursday night i think)

cbs didn't change the game result but did change Zeke's point total for the week. guy in our league who was in semis lost by .2 but with Zeke's -2 fumble taken away, would have won by 1.8.

thoughts, if you are commissioner, how you would handle that?

just wondering.