2018 Bengals

The last season he was the OC, Dalton was an MVP candidate before he up his thumb making a tackle. Hue even made AJ McCarron look like a decent NFL QB.

Hue is hardly a lone in his career trajectory. There’s a long list of great Coordinators who failed as HCs: Norv Turner, Wade Phillips, Dom Capers, Buddy Ryan, Dick Lebeau, etc.

True, he is not alone but man there just seems to be something different in this situation with him. The hatred it seems many browns players have with him, and how he acted on that HBO show, just shows how much of a tool he is.

Some coordinators who fail at being a HC are perfectly fine going back to a coordinator spot, accept it and do a good job. I just have a feeling Hue just wont be able to "lower" himself and be able to co exist as a OC with having someone else call the shots.

We all know people like that in our own professions

And after learning he was the OC on Tubberville’s terrible bad UC team. I expect the future drafts to be more exciting though.

I have a friend who was on that team. Said it was more on Tubberville and the defense than it was on Taylor. He was pretty fond of Taylor. Take that for whatever its worth.

How do Bengals supporters like the new hire?

I do not believe he has enough quality experience and was an impulse hire to find the next McVay. That said, I appreciate the Bengals taking a risk, it would’ve been much easier to hire Hue.

I do not believe he has enough quality experience and was an impulse hire to find the next McVay. That said, I appreciate the Bengals taking a risk, it would’ve been much easier to hire Hue.

Hiring Hue would have been a nightmare for the fanbase and season tickets would have slumped even further.

No way was he ever getting the job.

I thought Cincy was getting a diff asst from them.

How do Bengals supporters like the new hire?

Not a Bengals supporter, but it made me think of this guy and brought some LOLs.

636341167834457372-cindc5bk-5iazsv8pl78tp9mg2v2-original.jpg

Not a Bengals supporter, but it made me think of this guy and brought some LOLs.

636341167834457372-cindc5bk-5iazsv8pl78tp9mg2v2-original.jpg

Mike Shula I do believe. One of the sports guy on WLW at one time called him 'sperm lucky' as the only way he got the job was because of his bloodline.
Pissed Mikey boy brown off big time

Mike Shula I do believe. One of the sports guy on WLW at one time called him 'sperm lucky' as the only way he got the job was because of his bloodline.

What pissed brown off? Calling Shula sperm lucky? Or did Shula piss brown off somehow?

lol

I believe the official title is The Lucky Sperm Club. Don't underestimate its power, either.

We had a charter member as a two term POTUS/front man, and might have gotten his soft brother last time around if not for Donald the Terrible.

Trump is on the lucky sperm board.

He certainly began life with many advantages enjoyed by few others.

Do you find the career tracks of Mike Brown, GW Bush, and Trump to be similar ? I don't, but I don't really know if Mike Brown leads other business ventures that are successful.

He certainly began life with many advantages enjoyed by few others.

Do you find the career tracks of Mike Brown, GW Bush, and Trump to be similar ? I don't, but I don't really know if Mike Brown leads other business ventures that are successful.

You don’t think Trump is sperm lucky? :laugh:

You don’t think Trump is sperm lucky? :laugh:

Of course he was. I thought it was too obvious to even discus, but you're going to play the deflecting dimwit yet again. He obviously started life on third base. I'll even go a step further if you'll then move on and actually answer my question, you less toad :laugh: Trump's family made their money capitalizing on gov subsidized rents and personal connections. That was his start into significant money.

The fact is, though, that Trump moved on and made tons of money with his own ventures, lost and rebuilt "fortunes", diversified tremendously, whatever. All in spite of the fact that he is an obnoxious boor.

GW Bush was a party boy that lost his family money on every business he touched until he got the Texas Rangers at a perfect time, essentially a franchise running a model produced by others, and got a stadium built with public money. This was Bush's only business success. Mikey Brown has daddy's team and lives on revenue-sharing TV money and 'Nati dimwits. Pretty similar.

Not really Trump's path for the last 40 years, moron :shrug:

I simply asked if Mike Brown was successful at an outside business. Can you form an intelligent response ?

Of course he was. I thought it was too obvious to even discus, but you're going to play the deflecting dimwit yet again. He obviously started life on third base. I'll even go a step further if you'll then move on and actually answer my question, you less toad :laugh: Trump's family made their money capitalizing on gov subsidized rents and personal connections. That was his start into significant money.

The fact is, though, that Trump moved on and made tons of money with his own ventures, lost and rebuilt "fortunes", diversified tremendously, whatever. All in spite of the fact that he is an obnoxious boor.

GW Bush was a party boy that lost his family money on every business he touched until he got the Texas Rangers at a perfect time, essentially a franchise running a model produced by others, and got a stadium built with public money. This was Bush's only business success. Mikey Brown has daddy's team and lives on revenue-sharing TV money and 'Nati dimwits. Pretty similar.

Not really Trump's path for the last 40 years, moron :shrug:

I simply asked if Mike Brown was successful at an outside business. Can you form an intelligent response ?

:laugh: Weirdo really spazzed out here. Thanks for agreeing with me that Trump was sperm lucky. :shrug:

Spazzed out ? :Ohno: I typed a few lines. That is "spazzed out" for you, I guess.

It's bizarre to me that you've always so desperately need to feel as if you've made another poster upset. You are like an attention-starved child longing for any type acknowledgement.

Never mind. I'll google Mike Brown.

Spazzed out ? :Ohno: I typed a few lines. That is "spazzed out" for you, I guess.

It's bizarre to me that you've always so desperately need to feel as if you've made another poster upset. You are like an attention-starved child longing for any type acknowledgement.

Never mind. I'll google Mike Brown.

You completely spazzed out ranting and calling me names because I said Trump was the poster boy of sperm lucky. It was funny.