2018 Bengals

Stirred not Shaken

If the O-Line under Pollack can get its act together, and Dalton stays healthy I believe the Bengals could win 9 maybe 10 games this year. I mean after all they went 7-9 last season with a very bad O-Line and not a real good defense. Plus the Bengals probably play in the worst division in football, sweep the Browns and Ravens, go 1-1 vs. the Steelers, than go 5-5 vs. the rest of the conference and you're at 10 - 6.

Browns will will 5-6 games. Ravens probably around 8. Steelers 10-13. Bengals will not sweep anyone I'm afraid. Bengals 7-9 to 9-7 at best.

TJ went on Cowherd today and said that just prior to his arrival players were given used jockstraps to choose from. And even when he got there the players didn't have bottled water or Gatorade available. Nothing available other then water fountains once the cafeteria closed for the day. So Mike Brown...

TJ went on Cowherd today and said that just prior to his arrival players were given used jockstraps to choose from. And even when he got there the players didn't have bottled water or Gatorade available. Nothing available other then water fountains once the cafeteria closed for the day. So Mike Brown...

:laugh: So this happened when he wasn't there? veterans razzing the new guys, that never happens.

If the O-Line under Pollack can get its act together, and Dalton stays healthy I believe the Bengals could win 9 maybe 10 games this year. I mean after all they went 7-9 last season with a very bad O-Line and not a real good defense. Plus the Bengals probably play in the worst division in football, sweep the Browns and Ravens, go 1-1 vs. the Steelers, than go 5-5 vs. the rest of the conference and you're at 10 - 6.
It's funny how the worst division in football changes almost on a yearly basis in the NFL. Remember when Seattle won the NFC West at 7-9, couple years later that division was the best in football with Seattle, San Fran and AZ. NFC South went through a similar bottom to top (three teams made playoffs last season). The AFC North was regarded as one of the strongest in football a few years ago - now it's the worst.

:laugh: So this happened when he wasn't there? veterans razzing the new guys, that never happens.

Only the jockstrap portion. According to him that part was taken care of by Willie Anderson. Nobody from the organization seems to dispute the claims which have kinda made their way across the internet the past two days and found their way into the local news. Doesn't exactly sound like it was a joke played by the vets.

Memo to regular guys out there...do not pick fights with pro athletes, some really know how to handle themselves. This guy is lucky he's not severely hurt.

And BTW, unless there is more to this story, Pac Man was totally in the right on this. The guy asked for a beatdown.

Memo to regular guys out there...do not pick fights with pro athletes, some really know how to handle themselves. This guy is lucky he's not severely hurt.

And BTW, unless there is more to this story, Pac Man was totally in the right on this. The guy asked for a beatdown.

...or he could realize he's a professional athlete who's going to get targeted by idiots and just ignore the guy, move on and let security handle it.

wut?!

Have you ever seen a fighter handle his business ? :laugh:

...or he could realize he's a professional athlete who's going to get targeted by idiots and just ignore the guy, move on and let security handle it.

Pac can probably skate for the first real shot, even with his history, but if there is another angle of the shot to dude's dome when his is on the floor and he's not a threat, Pac is gonna pay up. Maybe $100k to go away.

I don't know that I see anything indicative of a pro athlete in that fight. Looks like a local news piece on a teenage girl fight at a high school.

Saw the video; Jones got attacked, justified response.

While dude was still vertical, sure.

It gets a bit dicier hitting someone that's already down. A athlete that makes split-second decisions in coverage all day every day can and maybe should be expected to back off.

While dude was still vertical, sure.

It gets a bit dicier hitting someone that's already down. A athlete that makes split-second decisions in coverage all day every day can and maybe should be expected to back off.

It's not dicey at all. Only a moron would think otherwise.

It's not dicey at all. Only a moron would think otherwise.

OK, homer.

All of your experience in small engine repair teach you that ?

I'm not saying it's "legit", merely that a case may be heard and a settlement attempted. :shrug: Only a moron would deny the possibility.

As much as I can't stand Pacman, the guy has no case whatsoever. If the guy were knocked unconscious, then yes. But any judge would agree that Pacman was pulled away within a reasonable amount of time from when the attack started. Pacman actually has all the cards for any civil suit though it'd be pointless and just cost him money to do so. He can obviously file for the attack and any damages (the Popeyes on the ground) and if he doesn't get signed to a team he could say that the fight cost him future earnings. The judge could rule in his favor but I doubt he'd ever collect any actual money.

As much as I can't stand Pacman, the guy has no case whatsoever. If the guy were knocked unconscious, then yes. But any judge would agree that Pacman was pulled away within a reasonable amount of time from when the attack started. Pacman actually has all the cards for any civil suit though it'd be pointless and just cost him money to do so. He can obviously file for the attack and any damages (the Popeyes on the ground) and if he doesn't get signed to a team he could say that the fight cost him future earnings. The judge could rule in his favor but I doubt he'd ever collect any actual money.

I will say that, given that the big guy started up and was actually the only person charged here, if he tries to shake a settlement out of Pacman a countersuit would be the best "defense".

I have 0 experience in small engine repair, though, so it's just a guess.

Need Price to break be trend of first round draft rookie year whiffs. The Bengals have received zero rookie year impact from round one picks since Eifert (and he’s been a train wreck since).