2018 Bengals

cabezadecaballo

If I was a Bengals fan still, I'd try to be cautiously optimistic. But deep down, I'd realize they're the Bengals.
It was a good run of playoff appearances. You guys even hosted a few. The Browns will try to win at least ONE for Ohio.

I think the Bengals' window has closed for a while. Shame about Andrew's tackling injury. He should have let that DT be tackled by someone else. Instinct, I guess. It wasn't Dalton's fault that they blew up one of the best O-lines in the NFL before the next season.

JElder

Is anyone else thinking the Bengals are going for Tua or Herbert next season? I swear it looks like they are trying to tank.

Termite2

Bengals outbid absolutely nobody by about $6M/year for Bobby Hart. Attaway, Bengals.
Actually, a lot less unless he makes the Pro Bowl; incentives can up his salary to $7mill/yr. I don't think he is worth it; but he is only 24 yrs old, they can cut him after this year.

Irwin20

Burfict is gone. Cut, $1.8m in dead cap. Big deal for Mike Brown.
You think someone will take a flyer on VB? When he was healthy he was a heck of a linebacker despite his being nuts. The concussion thing is also an issue. If he saved any money might be best to call it quits.

Braddock

It’s going to be pretty funny when the Steelers pick him up. All of a sudden he won’t be a dirty player anymore and the Pittsburg yappi crowd will say “that’s how football is played”

Irwin20

It’s going to be pretty funny when the Steelers pick him up. All of a sudden he won’t be a dirty player anymore and the Pittsburg yappi crowd will say “that’s how football is played”
Would be funny but not going to happen, they don't need that headache. Steelers signed a LB today and probably pick one @ 20 if one of the guys they like is there.