2018 - 2019 Canton McKinley Girls Basketball Schedule

The female in question is an amazing basketball player without a doubt. I do not want to take anything away from her skills at all. She is and has been the best player in Ohio for three years

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And there lies the problem, you do not know the age cut off for being a kid!

Let’s talk wrestling, two high school wrestlers both weighing 106 pounds. You cannot tell me that the 19-year-old almost 20 year old senior does not have an advantage over a 14-year-old freshman.

True, the 20 year old can drive to the match.

On a more serious note, there were 14 year olds in contention for Ms. Basketball? Wow! Who were they? How about 15 years olds? Any 15 year old because that would be unheard of too. No way a 15 year old could contend for Ms. Basketball, could they?

Brings up a memory, one of our local boys basketball players. A 6'3" high school freshman, noted in the newspaper and everything. Finished his Senior year at Ohio St as All-B10 at 6'3". hmmmmm, suspicious.

Let’s talk wrestling, two high school wrestlers both weighing 106 pounds. You cannot tell me that the 19-year-old almost 20 year old senior does not have an advantage over a 14-year-old freshman.
The same would hold true in basketball

She's not a 19, almost 20 year old. Regardless, when she was a sophomore, she was chosen over seniors. Given this unfair advantage that you speak of, how did that happen?

You argue she had an age advantage. Shall we talk about the advantages that others had that Kierstan didn't?

The female in question is an amazing basketball player without a doubt. I do not want to take anything away from her skills at all. She is and has been the best player in Ohio for three years

You don't want to take away from her skills, you just want to take away from her.

Last edited:
Got a chance to speak with her and hug her today at the GLenOak game....love her to death.....wish her alot of success ay OSU!!!

Got a chance to speak with her and hug her today at the GLenOak game....love her to death.....wish her alot of success ay OSU!!!

She radiates positivity. OSU is lucky to get her, both as a player and a oerson! Best of luck to Kirsten and all of the McKinley girls. We are all very proud of you!

Go Canton McKinley Lady Pups!
Always keep the faith!