2018/19 Buckeyes

cjb56

Should be an interesting year, with high expectations, due to what Holtmann was able to put together last year. Tate and KBD will be difficult to replace, but eventually the incoming kids are going to ball. It's a good recruiting class. CJ Jackson should make the leap to all-Big Ten level and the grad transfer, Woods, from Wake Forest, should make for a dynamic backcourt. If Wesson makes the expected leap in progress, I see another NCAA tourney trip.

A good OOC schedule too, with roadies vs UC and Creighton, a neutral against UCLA and a home game vs Syracuse.

Much to look forward to this coming season,last year we expected a long season which turned out to be amazing to watch.Once they jell and the younger players from last season mature,I can see a strong rotation by mid season.

Holtmann brought the energy back into the program that Thad once had, but lost due to the declining health issues. Holtmann looks to be on a path to accomplishing great things for OSU hoops.

Carton and Gaffney already in that class, and word they will close it out with another 5 Star.

Holtmann brought the energy back into the program that Thad once had, but lost due to the declining health issues. Holtmann looks to be on a path to accomplishing great things for OSU hoops.

Carton and Gaffney already in that class, and word they will close it out with another 5 Star.

Actually many think the slide probably had more to do with the shenanigans the FBI is investigating that Thad would not take part in more than anything else.

Actually many think the slide probably had more to do with the shenanigans the FBI is investigating that Thad would not take part in more than anything else.
It's good that the Buckeyes are taking part in the shenanigans again, so they can compete with everyone else! (Just kidding, I couldn't resist.)

Speaking of shenanigans, check out this story from Penn. Pretty nasty black eye for the Quakers.

https://www.insidehighered.com/admi...t-charges-coach-was-bribed-get-applicant-penn

Fun watching the Scarlet/Gray play in the money tourney,the teamwork is very good.

Good to see the coach taking the team overseas for some bonding,everyone getting to play should help.

Don't know how good the competition is in Spain but the young Buckeyes won the first game and looks like they all played.

They win all three games in Spain and all get some playing time,not a bad summer for the boys.

It's remarkable what Holtmann is building in such a short time. I see them being the top team in the B1G soon and a regular deep tournament contender.