2017-18 Buckeye Basketball

I'm on board for re-setting the clock to twenty seconds after offensive rebounds. As for the others, I guess the NIT is as good a time to send up a trial balloon by tinkering. I, too, would be inclined to keep two twenty minute halves. Isn't live complicated enough without junking it up more?

Switching gears: looking forward to the Buckeyes B1G tourney game on Friday at 6:30. Rock on!

I hate the 2 free throws on the 5th foul and I hate the 4 10 minute quarters strictly for the NIT. I'd prefer it be that way for all of CBB, but since it isn't the NIT should leave it at 2 20 minute halves.

It's an experiment that hopefully will lead to the NCAA adopting the same rules. The free throw rule change would improve the game drastically, in addition to giving guys 6 fouls

Thought this was interesting how much Holtmann made this year.

Attachments

• DXJOzktX4AELUbc.jpg
    DXJOzktX4AELUbc.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 86
Welp, Penn State won. Hope Holtmann has a good plan and the 3rd time is indeed the charm. After the beat down last game, PSU will be supremely confident heading into this one.

Holtmann has only won one league tourney game as a head coach that at Gardner Webb, never won one at Butler. OSU before this season had the best BIG record in the league tourney, nothing against Holtmann ( wish him the best ) but I am one of the few that was still a fan of Matta.

Holtmann has only won one league tourney game as a head coach that at Gardner Webb, never won one at Butler. OSU before this season had the best BIG record in the league tourney, nothing against Holtmann ( wish him the best ) but I am one of the few that was still a fan of Matta.

It was time for Thad to go. This team would have gone ~ .500 with him at the helm this year.

Michigan looks to me playing the toughest ball in the conference with now. THey're on Mich St' side of things, right? OSU matches up well with Purdue. I think OSU has a good shot at the finals.

Looks like I called half of it and only a couple points off on the other. Still think OSU would have matched up better than P-St, even without the choke hold.

Purdue got two ref gifts to beat UM on their court by one, then struggled at home. Not sure what to expect tomorrow. Rutger's guards lit them up and UM has some good ones, including Lima Senior's Simpson.

OSU should still get a good seeding, while P-St heads to the NIT or something.

They will still get a good seed. Although tape from three PSU wins might be a problem for the Buckeyes.

If Buckeyes are a 5 seed, I bet a lot of folks will be picking the 12-5 upset in their first game. They may pull out one win if KBD shows up big but highly doubt they can make the sweet 16. Holtmann still did a heckuva job with this team. 24 wins with that roster.....wow??

Now that the regular season is over; outstanding job by Holtmann, IMHO* should be Big Ten coach of the year; what he did with that roster is amazing.

*{Not a buckeye fan}

Beilein seems to do a miracle job every year with M*chigan as well. I think he and Painter have a case along with Holtmann. One thing you can say for certain about Beilein teams is that they tend to peak at the end of the year