@Cuyahoga Falls
Copley
@Aurora
West Holmes
Tallmadge
@Kent Roosevelt
Highland
@Revere

I do like the 6 home games with Norton and Coventry coming to our field. I smell transfer opportunities. Really no playoff points in first three games though!

I do like the 6 home games with Norton and Coventry coming to our field. I smell transfer opportunities. Really no playoff points in first three games though!

Norton replaced Alliance on the schedule. Alliance won 2 games this season. Norton plays Kenmore, Cloverleaf and Springfield so hopefully, they can equal that total.

Coventry won five games this year and came close to winning two others. The Comets should be able to equal their five wins.

Cuyahoga Falls. No where to go but up. At 0-10, I cant believe the Tigers can go win less two years in a row.

West Holmes. Usually a winning program but fell way off to 1-9 this season. However, they are replacing Akron North who went 0-10. West Holmes, I heard, was very young and that their freshman team was good. Hopefully they can get to 4-5 wins next season.

Steubenville has weeks 1, 2, and 6 open... Just saying Steubenville didn't look that impressive the last time we played them. It was more about how bad our team was that year.

Would also like to see Canton McKinley on the future schedule so our kids can play in that new 80 Million dollar Stadium. Speaking of Stadiums... Our stadium is getting renovations on the away side. Are we getting all new away stands? End zone band stands?

Ole j Buddha wants csnton on the schedule ? not a good idea gotta go gotto ain't done nothing yet. 10-10 overall and no playoffs--- tragics should schedul falls- kenmore- east and then wind suburban south for a couple years b4 looking to take on xanton ? well back to the patio bar overlong the ohio canal ???

East would beat Barberton