2012 Playoffs

LOL dude, everyone totally understands there have been performances just as impressive as LeBron's. Pretty sure you're the only person on the planet who would have taken that stat line that way.
I am praying that you are simply joking here, because if you're serious, it shows a gross lack of reading comprehension. Again, read the preceding post.
cpc5304 said:
The only other player in NBA history to put up 45,15,5 in a playoff game is Wilt Chamberlin.
It all makes sense--to most people--when you read it in context.

REALLY?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!???????!!?!??! Holy sh1t Rich, thanks for pointing that out or I never would have known. Up until your post, I thought LeBron's game 6 the other night was one of the top 2 performances in NBA playoff history. Thank God you shared that with us.
You're welcome. I'm glad I could enlighten you.

I am praying that you are simply joking here, because if you're serious, it shows a gross lack of reading comprehension. Again, read the preceding post.
It all makes sense--to most people--when you read it in context.

LOL dude, I've read it in context. These stat lines are constantly thrown out. Just because they say "only two players in history have ever had this stat line" doesn't mean there haven't even been other very impressive stat lines before. Your posts have been 100% meaningless. We all know Rich, other people have had impressive statistical performances. Get over it.

REALLY?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!???????!!?!??! Holy sh1t Rich, thanks for pointing that out or I never would have known. Up until your post, I thought LeBron's game 6 the other night was one of the top 2 performances in NBA playoff history. Thank God you shared that with us.

LOL BCF knows.

Should be a good Finals. Go Heat, hopefully we can bring home the title.

I've been saying it all year, but we just can't get too emotional. When we play fun and play our game, we will beat anyone. It's us vs. the world now, going to be a great series. Would love to be able to celebrate a championship.

the question that gets raised is if lebron can do this now, where has it been? does it not just confirm that he goes into hibernation at times? when he plays motivated, there is little anyone can do to stop him.

the question that gets raised is if lebron can do this now, where has it been? does it not just confirm that he goes into hibernation at times? when he plays motivated, there is little anyone can do to stop him.

Nobody can stop him when he plays motivated and attacks like he did the past two games. I think the reason he doesn't play like that all of the time is because he is an unselfish player and wants to get his teammates involved and sometimes that's not the right thing to do for him.

Nobody can stop him when he plays motivated and attacks like he did the past two games. I think the reason he doesn't play like that all of the time is because he is an unselfish player and wants to get his teammates involved and sometimes that's not the right thing to do for him.

What do you plan on doing to slow down LeBron and the rest of us in game 1?