2012 Colerain Cardinals

What is the deal with Hudson anyways? I just read a Rivals article on him saying he actually left Colerain last year and transferred to some school named East End Community Heritage School...What/where is that? But now he's back at Colerain and eligible?

he is at Colerain and will get pads today

anyone go the red vs white game last night?? i wastched first half. hard to tell who some guys were. LA looked pretty good. rb's look nice. not sure who #4 was, but is built like detaun smith who was wearing #25. Kelvin Cook looked pretty good running the first team offense. Looked like Hudson was in street clothes. D looked very fast. two linemen had on #00 jerseys. one was Durham the other not sure. both MLB had on #0. one scales the other mabye Mirrizzi?? the safties looked to be Lang and maybe the Bacon transfer Brown#3?? one corner with #99 i think was jalen christian. not sure who #26 was. maybe aliva??

#4 Nick Johnson #00 DL Brian Randolph #26 Elisha Campbell

There is a RB going to be a sophomore Jordan asseberry and he will get some offensive reps this year and will most likely to be the only sophomore to play varsity unless demetrious Colbert gets reps on defense DL/LB. Tre Hudson is supposed to be playing now and will be a big help to our new passing game bolden wants to run sometimes

what did you see, cause i wasn't there?

i seen very bad special teams (punt returns and kicking) hope Davis and Tre will still be returning punts. Very bad start for the D in the start but got better throughout. Have some very small corners but maybe teams wont have tall receivers ;)

i seen very bad special teams (punt returns and kicking) hope Davis and Tre will still be returning punts. Very bad start for the D in the start but got better throughout. Have some very small corners but maybe teams wont have tall receivers ;)
Keep in mind flexy, this was the first scrimmage with 8 new starters on defense. There are going to be points given up by this defense in the early part of the season, no question. They will have a chance to get better with experience. Let's just hope that they can find a way to handle Pick Central in week 1.

-CardinalsFan

Keep in mind flexy, this was the first scrimmage with 8 new starters on defense. There are going to be points given up by this defense in the early part of the season, no question. They will have a chance to get better with experience. Let's just hope that they can find a way to handle Pick Central in week 1.

-CardinalsFan

It seems that over the last couple of years Colerain defense has struggled with the 1st drive on defense in almost every game and tightens up after that. Don't know if it is a coincidence or the Colerain defensive coaches make great adjustments to the opponents initial game plan. I thought the defense played very well after the 1st drive Friday considering that the punt return team kept giving East the ball deep in Colerain territory. They gave up three points on a possession that started in field goal range. They are small but they were hitting hard and I liked the fact that they were swarming to the ball. Last years defense with the giant nose man to take up space was not a typical Colerain defense. I think I like smaller faster as long as the offense can control the ball enough to keep them from getting worn down against the bigger offensive lines. I think the kicking game is what it is and we are going to have to live with it. We have survived with the squib kicks before.

-CardinalsFan

right , which is very important for harbin points

What's going on with attendance? Were the Colerain folks sitting on the home side last night? We need a big crowd at X this week. The kids can feed off of a big, loud crowd. I hope this was just a Thursday night anomaly.

What's going on with attendance? Were the Colerain folks sitting on the home side last night? We need a big crowd at X this week. The kids can feed off of a big, loud crowd. I hope this was just a Thursday night anomaly.

Colerain fans sat on home side. Visitor side stands were reserved for Ryle band(who ended up sitting on home side) but I agree ...we need everyone to be there this week.

Is there any way to track the Freshmen and JV schedules on line. We used to be able to do it on the Booster Site along with all other sports.

Is there any way to track the Freshmen and JV schedules on line. We used to be able to do it on the Booster Site along with all other sports.
Are you willing to gather those scores on a weekly basis and get them to someone? If the answer is yes, we can make that happen. If not, it will be the same arrangement as before. When we get stats/results, we'll post them.

-CardinalsFan

Are you willing to gather those scores on a weekly basis and get them to someone? If the answer is yes, we can make that happen. If not, it will be the same arrangement as before. When we get stats/results, we'll post them.

-CardinalsFan

I said schedules. I did not say scores. Check your reading comprehension. I went up to the high school to watch the Colerain/Ryle JV game at 10:00 yesterday morning as listed on the schedule and there was not one. All I want is a school site to go to to monitor schedule changes. The booster site used to be that place.

I said schedules. I did not say scores. Check your reading comprehension. I went up to the high school to watch the Colerain/Ryle JV game at 10:00 yesterday morning as listed on the schedule and there was not one. All I want is a school site to go to to monitor schedule changes. The booster site used to be that place.

found on wearecolerain.com twitter feed.....

Colerain Cardinals ‏@ColerainAD

Saturday's JV FB game w/ Ryle has been rescheduled to Monday, September 17, 2012 @ CHS @ 7pm

and..

JV FB has picked-up a game for Satruday @ Northwest @ 10am.

found on wearecolerain.com twitter feed.....

Saturday's JV FB game w/ Ryle has been rescheduled to Monday, September 17, 2012 @ CHS @ 7pm

and..

JV FB has picked-up a game for Satruday @ Northwest @ 10am.

Thanks. I guess I'll have to start following their twitter feed. I couldn't scroll back that far though on the wearecolerain site.