2011 Football Schedule

Well it looks like the Comets have an interesting season ahead of them.. The Colerain game to open league play is going to be tough, but if there's a time to beat them, the beginning half of the season is going to be that time. Realistically I see Mason in good position to start the season 3-0, then settle somewhere between 7-3, 8-2 at best. Playoff potential? I would like to think so, but let's wait and see the boys play some football to determine that potential.

I see a possible winning season and 7-3 with this schedule is possible; but it will take at least an 8-2 season (they also need to beat either Colerain or Middletown along with the 8-2 record) to have enough Harbin's to make the playoffs. IMO

I say it will probably mean a winning season finally with this out of conference schedule 6-4? 7-3 if the Comets win all non conference games for the first time in the GMC. I think most would take that because it would be another step in the right direction. Let's all hope that happens anyway!

Yes, the weak non-conf schedule should help us this year with wins and losses. Might not provide enough Harbins to make the playoffs. Doesn't hurt that we miss Hamilton this year either, even though we still have Colerain and Middletown games. LE will likely be improved as well. Don't know about Sycamore, it was a close game last time out.