2000 mules

Can you get in with a QaNon membership card? It may be worth it just to witness the LOONS in real person. Better than a MAGA rally interview with Jordan Klepper.

1651346570962.png

Amazing how all these conspiracies require multiple if not many many people to pull off and not a soul actually involved talks. Not one soul has come forward and squealed just simply amazing. It literally defies the entire history of human behavior.

Amazing how all these conspiracies require multiple if not many many people to pull off and not a soul actually involved talks. Not one soul has come forward and squealed just simply amazing. It literally defies the entire history of human behavior.
Yea, it's all lies

Betamax for the true believers. Good grief. Biden won by a substantial margin and you guys are dumb enough to nominate trump again. (After an insurrection that everyone watched on TV) LOL GO MAGA!

Betamax for the true believers. Good grief. Biden won by a substantial margin and you guys are dumb enough to nominate trump again. (After an insurrection that everyone watched on TV) LOL GO MAGA!
Yep, Biden is the most popular president EVER......
:oops:????

This documentary is being limited to being shown at only a few theaters and only one or two showings. Would you be willing to or are you spending your money to see evidence of vote harvesting? I wondered so I checked out the theaters in Ohio showing it and was surprised to see several sold out. I am asking any of yappi posters going please report back to us as to what you saw and if you you believe what the documentary is reporting.

This documentary is being limited to being shown at only a few theaters and only one or two showings. Would you be willing to or are you spending your money to see evidence of vote harvesting? I wondered so I checked out the theaters in Ohio showing it and was surprised to see several sold out. I am asking any of yappi posters going please report back to us as to what you saw and if you you believe what the documentary is reporting.
I am probably gonna have to buy the DVD

He sure did win by a manufactured margin. The establishment needs another virus for 2024. Maybe Gates can get them one.

The GOP is doing everything possible to make sure that is not the case.

There is no way to confirm a vote if the dems get their way. Why are the dems against any form of voter ID or any safety measures or even open source video at drop boxes?
You can't just say there is no voter fraud then insist on making the system swiss cheese and say "most secure ever." There is only one logical reason to do this, cheating!