20-year-old black supremacist arrested for assault on elderly in Detroit nursing homes

What does this have to do with racism? Only a true racist would try to equate every white on black violence as racist and ignore the fact that it happens the other way around 15 times more often. Always assume racism first?

People like you are the problem. Racist...

Hubman never mentioned race. You did, you racity race race racist.

Last edited:
This is an important thread. Nursing home abuse is a huge problem in this country. Hopefully, Hannity and Tucker can join InfoWars and InformationLiberation in exposing this systemic problem. 25% of all nursing home residents are abused. Very sad.

Just seeing a little of this video, I can't see how there is any defense for this guy. But I still want to see all the evidence before passing sentence.
He did say "blacks were supposed to rule the world". Clearly he places himself as a black supremacist, and being the one to upload the videos to his own source of social media shows he was proud of it.

Next, he is a patient in the facility? Guessing he has serious mental issues. Sad story for all parties involved.

He did say "blacks were supposed to rule the world". Clearly he places himself as a black supremacist, and being the one to upload the videos to his own source of social media shows he was proud of it.

Next, he is a patient in the facility? Guessing he has serious mental issues. Sad story for all parties involved.
Still best to wait for all the evidence before passing judgement.

Just seeing a little of this video, I can't see how there is any defense for this guy. But I still want to see all the evidence before passing sentence.

For your question on how does this make him a black supremacist, third sentence from the article:

On YouTube, he can be seen ranting about the evils of white people and saying the "black race is the chosen race" and "the black race was supposed to rule the earth."

Still best to wait for all the evidence before passing judgement.
Not sure I follow? Sometimes clear and convincing evidence ( video) removes any question about guilt.

Take the Charlottesville case of white supremacists August 2017. Video evidence would support vile hatred being expressed by the white supremacists. I didn't have to wait for "all the evidence" to judge the situation.

For your question on how does this make him a black supremacist, third sentence from the article:
He may be a supremacist but rushing to judgement is very bad. Also, the video is very damning and he should be held accountable, but the elderly victim likely contributed to his own beating. He took repeated craps in his bed even when the attendant told him to use the toilet. When you continually break the rules, things like this will happen to you.

Waiting for all the evidence before the law passes judgement, sure. But I'm not inviting that guy to any parties, I've seen all the evidence I need to see to not doubt my judgement.

He may be a supremacist but rushing to judgement is very bad. Also, the video is very damning and he should be held accountable, but the elderly victim likely contributed to his own beating. He took repeated craps in his bed even when the attendant told him to use the toilet. When you continually break the rules, things like this will happen to you.

Our boy be trolling and not very effectively. A good troll actually appears to be seriously believing his stuff. Prepare for the beatings of your life because the day will come....

Not one of your better troll posts. Better luck next time.

I am calling on all who hate racial crimes to condemn this hateful racist who hunted down his helpless victims and brutalized them. He chose his targets based on race. This is the very essence of a hate crime.

You immediately tried to change the subject.

I know nothing about this video, but the fact that the video did not come out until now makes me think he is guilty. But how does this make him a black supremest?

If it was a black resident that fit the profile does anyone think this “BLM Brother” would give them a pass because they were black?

On YouTube, he can be seen ranting about the evils of white people and saying the "black race is the chosen race" and "the black race was supposed to rule the earth."

What a stupid post. I can hardly say I'm surprised though.

ProV1 is right here, guys.

Being a sick and disabled invalid is EXACTLY the same as living a criminal lifestyle. Both are life choices that have potential negative consequences.

ProV1 is right here, guys.

Being a sick and disabled invalid is EXACTLY the same as living a criminal lifestyle. Both are life choices that have potential negative consequences.
I would hope this post was a troll

Last edited by a moderator:
I would pay money to participate in this bastards execution! No excuse for this no matter Race,totally FN disgusting!!!

Hmmm this thread is 22 hours old and no comments from Happy, Harry and BlueJay. Kind of makes you wonder if they might be racist?!?!?!?

Last edited: