20-year-old black supremacist arrested for assault on elderly in Detroit nursing homes

This is what made the "Jogger" thread so contentious and interesting. As conservatives we see the bias in how heavily these stories are covered and we get angry at the racial angle.

Here's a great example of what I'm talking about. How many of you have heard of this story?

An elderly couple in their 80's are murdered while visiting the grave site of their son. This is a murder as awful and horrific as the Jogger story. It also has human interest given the situation involved. Yet very little national coverage.

The kid fell for the race baiting media/dem strategy...they want us divided, they will spread lie after lie and put a racist around every corner. They tell you white people are out to kill you... Al Sharpton, Jussie Smollett Kamala Harris, Obama's legacy of hate... The truth is Black on white crime is no less than 15 times more likely than white on black...and black on black crime is even worse.

The kid is a victim of the lies he has been feed just like all racist.

Yea.. Think this story will be featured on any MSM?
Did authorities have this video and not arrest anyone for 3 months, it would for sure get MSM headlines then.

The United States criminal justice system will take care of this punk, and will do it expeditiously. I bet we wont here well what happened before the tape started recording or any other justifications, or lets wait till we have all the facts.

Last edited:
This is what made the "Jogger" thread so contentious and interesting. As conservatives we see the bias in how heavily these stories are covered and we get angry at the racial angle.

Here's a great example of what I'm talking about. How many of you have heard of this story?

An elderly couple in their 80's are murdered while visiting the grave site of their son. This is a murder as awful and horrific as the Jogger story. It also has human interest given the situation involved. Yet very little national coverage.
Did authorities have video of the murder for 3 months and decide not press charges?? Oh wait the assailant is already dead that's the difference

I know nothing about this video, but the fact that the video did not come out until now makes me think he is guilty. But how does this make him a black supremest?

If it was a black resident that fit the profile does anyone think this “BLM Brother” would give them a pass because they were black?

I hope they charge him with more than just misdemeanors. Unlike the initial charges for the guy in this story :

What does this have to do with racism? Only a true racist would try to equate every white on black violence as racist and ignore the fact that it happens the other way around 15 times more often. Always assume racism first?

People like you are the problem. Racist...

What does this have to do with racism? Only a true racist would try to equate every white on black violence as racist and ignore the fact that it happens the other way around 15 times more often. Always assume racism first?

People like you are the problem. Racist...
For those with reading comprehension problems, I'll state it again. I hope the punk in the Detroit gets charged heavier then the guy in Texas initially did for his brutal actions.