20-21 Federal League Basketball

Sponsored by our friends at HEARINC.

One of the top games in the state of Ohio last weekend and a big upset!

Watch the Hoover Vikings knock off the McKinley Bulldogs!

?Troy Richardson & Mike Gallina with the call!

Sarchione Ford Of Randolph POTG: Cade Henne

Reactions: y2h
A win is a win - is a win - is a win ...
Sometimes a close game is a good wake up call.

:>---

EGA

Last edited:
Wow. Jax people are very sensitive. Good thing they didn't lose to Perry or it would be brutal.

Since you're failing at clever retorts, how about answering the actual basketball question?

Wow. Jax people are very sensitive. Good thing they didn't lose to Perry or it would be brutal.

Since you're failing at clever retorts, how about answering the actual basketball question?
Lmao, not sensitive at all. A win is a win, don't act like you weren't taking a shot at Jackson. How about this, Jackson played a league opponent that they've already beaten, it doesn't impact their league standing, or tournament seeding. Keeping guys healthy and getting a guy into game shape that was injured was all that game was about.
Btw, it would have been brutal to lose to Perry, but that didn't happen so there's that. I'm sure McK's dismantling of Wooster will more than prepare them for the tournament. Again I am sincerely happy for your victory over the Generals.

Pups have their tourney tune up vs SVSM tomorrow unless its changed. I think its better for kids to be challenged this time of year.

Mack - any games tonight?

Last edited: