2/2 Super Bowl: San Francisco 49ers vs Kansas City Chiefs (6:30pm)

Who wins: San Francisco 49ers vs Kansas City Chiefs

• San Francisco 49ers

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Kansas City Chiefs

Votes: 9 64.3%

• Total voters
Ironically enough, you lived in Texas several years and you didn’t know that. Must be a shortage of virtue-signaling poser fools in Texas, because there’s no shortage of Latinas ??‍♂️
It’s moronic. I’m no Latin expert, but my 2 yrs of Spanish in HS and 1 yr in college taught my Latin cultures are really traditional. White SJWs are appropriating their culture

It’s moronic. I’m no Latin expert, but my 2 yrs of Spanish in HS and 1 yr in college taught my Latin cultures are really traditional. White SJWs are appropriating their culture

Latin women find nothing offensive in the gender specific nature of their language. It’s just white gender-queers that are worried about turning Spanish into a neutered mess.

Mahomes hasn’t played well but he’s tough as nails. To stand in the pocket and take that hit takes balls.

Mahomes has not looked good today. Two long completions were wounded ducks. But when they are wide open it doesn't matter much.

Katie Sowers isn't a real coach. Why does the media feel the need to inject women into EVERYTHING men do.