2-2 Col. Walnut Ridge @ 5-1 Massillon Washington

Love to see Massillon vs Pickerington Central. I know, I know ALL Massillon HAS TO DO IS TAKE THE FIELD!!!!!!! Typical mind frame. Whoa...Pickerington Central D1 defending Champs.. Hmmm let's see if played
Pickerington Central 40
Massillon 14F

Attachments

• 36b92d849f005739e8d7ecb01f8b71e8.png
    36b92d849f005739e8d7ecb01f8b71e8.png
    810.4 KB · Views: 11
Love to see Massillon vs Pickerington Central. I know, I know ALL Massillon HAS TO DO IS TAKE THE FIELD!!!!!!! Typical mind frame. Whoa...Pickerington Central D1 defending Champs.. Hmmm let's see if played
Pickerington Central 40
Massillon 14F

How many names do the Federalists use to post their obsessive rants on Massillon threads??

Go Tigers, Win #905.?

Game goes one of 2 ways:

1) Walnut Ridge gets a score early or just plays Massillon to say a scoreless 1st qtr (or 7-7) but Tigers pull away and still win 35-7

2) Massillon scores early and often and it ends up like the WGH playoff game last year or worse

I'd go with:

Massillon 48
Walnut Ridge 7

Good win Tigers. I think you’d be hard pressed to find a QB as good as Ashby on Massillon’s schedule. Not making any predictions or assumptions, I’m just saying Ashby is a great QB and has the ability to make plays. I’m excited for the matchup.

Game goes one of 2 ways:

1) Walnut Ridge gets a score early or just plays Massillon to say a scoreless 1st qtr (or 7-7) but Tigers pull away and still win 35-7

2) Massillon scores early and often and it ends up like the WGH playoff game last year or worse

I'd go with:

Massillon 48
Walnut Ridge 7

#2 it was

Good win Tigers. I think you’d be hard pressed to find a QB as good as Ashby on Massillon’s schedule. Not making any predictions or assumptions, I’m just saying Ashby is a great QB and has the ability to make plays. I’m excited for the matchup.
Yes he is a good QB but Massillon’s defense is going to maul the Hoover line. He better bring his running shoes.

The Mckinley folks thought their QB would have success also. That amounted to exactly 1 play.