2-2 Col. Walnut Ridge @ 5-1 Massillon Washington

Pretty rowdy team if I remember right. Composure will be at a premium. Especially if score gets lopsided. They played us pretty tight through 3 though. And their rush D probably did the best job against Thomas as anybody we faced. But, that was then.

Pretty rowdy team if I remember right. Composure will be at a premium. Especially if score gets lopsided. They played us pretty tight through 3 though. And their rush D probably did the best job against Thomas as anybody we faced. But, that was then.
Jamir had a pretty tough game the week before when he ran 35 times for 269yds against mck. ?

Hoover won the regular season meeting 3 weeks ago 17-14 at Hoover so it appears they are pretty evenly matched.

We have to figure out some way to get past Walnut Ridge first, if that's even possible.

Hoover led 17-0 (10-0 at half) at one point in the 3rd. Lake had opportunty to win as well although Hoover kneeled down inside the Lake 5 to end the game.

I honestly think Lake matchups up better vs Massillon than Hoover. Hoover's defense is improved from a year ago but their offense has definitely stepped back a bit.

Massillon should win this by at least four TD’s, if not a running clock.

The only interesting wrinkle with WR is they’ve played some talented opposition in the wide receiver corps lately, which is typically unusual for City League teams. Independence (who Massillon will watch two games of, as WR played them in week 6 as well as last night) had some serious ballers, including a 4* recruit.

Still don’t think WR has much of a chance this year. Massillon will own the trenches, big time.

Hoover led 17-0 (10-0 at half) at one point in the 3rd. Lake had opportunty to win as well although Hoover kneeled down inside the Lake 5 to end the game.

I honestly think Lake matchups up better vs Massillon than Hoover. Hoover's defense is improved from a year ago but their offense has definitely stepped back a bit.
Owens played for Lake last night and if he is closer to 100% this week that might give them the edge they need. It appears the Hoover OL is really struggling this year on pass blocking, when Ashby feels the slightest pressure he takes off running or makes a bad pass. I will agree that Lake matches up with Massillon better, but I think the majority of Massillon fans want to play Hoover.

This will be an absolute blood letting this week in preparation for the Fed appetizer of next week with either Lake/Hoover. Then onto the Fed main entrée, Perry. Go Tigers

The Whitehall game is the one they stopped with like a minute to go at Mansfield due to them attempting to start a brawl. After watching a video on Facebook this morning I saw the play, which I forgot all about, where a Walnut Ridge player had one of our players on the ground and threw about 3 or 4 punches at our players head with the official standing right there looking at it, but no call. Maybe that's what you're talking about?

The Whitehall game is the one they stopped with like a minute to go at Mansfield due to them attempting to start a brawl. After watching a video on Facebook this morning I saw the play, which I forgot all about, where a Walnut Ridge player had one of our players on the ground and threw about 3 or 4 punches at our players head with the official standing right there looking at it, but no call. Maybe that's what you're talking about?

Yes, I am not going crazy whew. I also remember the Whitehall game ending early and started to think maybe it was the same game. There were a couple videos I recall, showing WR players throwing punches.

In any case they did have a very physical/quick d-line and it was a good game till the 4th. I certainly hope we can run better against them this time or it's going to be a grind.