1984 State Track meet individual results

I don't know where you can find them online, but I went down to the Hamilton County Public Library and found them in an issue of The Ohio High School Athlete. Some university libraries also have copies of the magazine. I know Miami University has every issue. They are also listed in the 1985 state meet program. You could contact the OHSAA office and buy a copy of that program. They keep old programs at an off site storage facility

Good time for Anderson. I feel like i am back in high school looking at the school records with Jeff Hamilton, Riffle, Justice, Burt etc...

Chris Spielman in the shot!

Kelly Deeter from Covington wrapped up the state runner up in Class A all by himself scoring 28 points. Carlos Snow ruined a triple win for himself

1985 ohsaa state track meet and results

I have called ohsaa for a copy of the 1985 state track meet results and got no reply. Can anyone help me out with this . I got the one from 1984 but would love to have the one from 85 seeing that is the year i participated and would love to show my son the actual results. Thanks in advance!!!!

I have called ohsaa for a copy of the 1985 state track meet results and got no reply. Can anyone help me out with this . I got the one from 1984 but would love to have the one from 85 seeing that is the year i participated and would love to show my son the actual results. Thanks in advance!!!!

You have to send them $1.00 (With inflation $25)

Can't you just dust off your plaque and show your kids that?

Did anyone look at the results from 1983 in the back of the program? Susan Nash wins the 100, 400, 800 and anchors the 4x4 and for the guys that have been around that anchor leg was the best I have ever seen run by an athlete.