100,000 cases of coronavirus already in Ohio

Given we now have 3 potential vaccines to distribute, early mitigation would have saved many lives and likely blunted the impact to the economy.

The Governor locked us down immediately. How could Babbles improve on that?

Awesome job By President Trump to warp speed those vaccines. btw

Babbles will not doing anything different. He's already layed-out the Trump plan as his own so I think we should take him at his word.

That's just another in the growing list of things the Moonbats will learn after they sober up and realize they've been played for fools.

Good times.

70,000 daily tests with a 13% positive test rate.

In mid April it was 4000 daily tests with 36% positive test rate.

Never hear about that do we?

What I've heard is that's proof positive we need to do more testing.

It's really going to help beat this thing according to e_p.

There is evidence that gatherings like weddings and other parties are problematic. I think common sense would tell you that bars are not good. The broader point is that the country is really not wearing masks or social distancing in a meaningful enough way.
And never will so why are you still crying about it ??

How many times are you going to ask the same question? I have repeatedly said that I follow the guidelines. All I am saying is that the guidelines we have lived under for the last 5-6 months do not mean people are wearing masks and social distancing when it really matters.
Until you admit that you are for the guidelines as long as they don't apply to you.

You call that a victory? 4-5 times the infections and 156 deaths in a single day.
Those 156 deaths probably happened over a course of several days/weeks. They were just reported yesterday.

At least that is how I understand those numbers.

If someone wants too wear a mask fine if someone chooses not too fine. What's the big deal ? Dems are all for a woman's freedom of choice when it comes to killing a fetus why should they care if I choose to wear a mask or not ? Unless it is more about control over the individual than it is about control over the spread.
What if I die because of your choice to not wear a mask?
I had no control or choice over that.

That is just wrong.

Wait, that fetus does not have a choice either?
Now I am confused.

The Governor locked us down immediately. How could Babbles improve on that?

Awesome job By President Trump to warp speed those vaccines. btw
9 month lock down.
Pay businesses to continue paying all employees throught the whole quarantine period.

Those 156 deaths probably happened over a course of several days/weeks. They were just reported yesterday.

At least that is how I understand those numbers.
That’s the data point that has always been used...reported deaths. Terrible day.

9 month lock down.
Pay businesses to continue paying all employees through the whole quarantine period.

ikr...and the covid numbers would be the same.

Now, e_p is probably correct that Babble's collateral damage numbers would dwarf Trump's, but it seems kinda stupid to cheer for that. lol

1606402591677.png

The last four weeks are meaningless because of data lag. The deaths reported today, for example, probably happened 2-3 weeks ago.
It's a rolling average.

The "curve" flattened over five months ago.

The focus on positive tests is a red herring.