10/25 District Finals

Summit up 4-1 over Bellefontaine. Looks to be on their way to another district title in their first year back in D2

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Anderson beats Beavercreek on a corner kick. Large scrum of bodies, not sure who scored but the ball crossed. Will have video posted shortly. Redskins are district champs, headed to Lebanon on Halloween to face Moeller in the regional opener. 2-1 final.

Anderson beats Beavercreek on a corner kick. Large scrum of bodies, not sure who scored but the ball crossed. Will have video posted shortly. Redskins are district champs, headed to Lebanon on Halloween to face Moeller in the regional opener. 2-1 final.

Still waiting for video

Will be the first time since 2010 that we will have a non-Beavercreek or Mason regional champion. For perspective, this year's seniors were in ~4th grade when that happened

I'd love to see video of the two Beavercreek goals waived off by what I can only politely describe as very "tight" offside calls - one off a a free kick.

Come on Angles can be deceiving. Two set pieces so AR should have been right on it and from video looks to be in good position to make call.