1/5 NFC: Minnesota Vikings vs New Orleans Saints (1:05pm)

Who wins: Minnesota Vikings vs New Orleans Saints

• Minnesota Vikings

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • New Orleans Saints

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters

I would love to see the Vikings pull the upset, and I think they are capable, but the Saints look good. Still, I think the Vikings crush the Saints playoff dreams again, and preserve Mike Zimmer's job.

I would love to see the Vikings pull the upset, and I think they are capable, but the Saints look good. Still, I think the Vikings crush the Saints playoff dreams again, and preserve Mike Zimmer's job.
I'm expecting the Vikings defense to get crushed. The DBs have been awful all year and I don't expect that to change tomorrow unfortunately. 34-17 Saints

Another good game today. Could go either way with Vikings winning 13-10 in the 3Q
So far, so good. Zimmer is probably coaching for his job, and he is always capable of masterminding a one-off defensive gem. His problem is he can’t string playoff wins together.

Game is kind of surprising to me. Thought the Saints were better than this. Vikings playing them tough

Game is kind of surprising to me. Thought the Saints were better than this. Vikings playing them tough
The Vikings personnel is as good as any team in the NFL. They are built for indoors, so this was a good draw for them. Get them on grass and they struggle. It’s an underachieving team, which is why there is talk of firing Mike Zimmer.

The Vikings personnel is as good as any team in the NFL. They are built for indoors, so this was a good draw for them. Get them on grass and they struggle. It’s an underachieving team, which is why there is talk of firing Mike Zimmer.
Have not been impressed with them for most of the year

The Vikings are basically conceding a FG. They are barely even setting up on D. Disgusting.

Time for Cousins to earn those huge paychecks and shut up the naysayers. It’s all there for him.

Exciting finish. I was curious whether the Vikings would have kicked the FG from the 4 or if they would have gone for it on 4th down?

It is a situation that rarely comes up and even more important if a playoff game with the new rule for overtime.

Exciting finish. I was curious whether the Vikings would have kicked the FG from the 4 or if they would have gone for it on 4th down?

It is a situation that rarely comes up and even more important if a playoff game with the new rule for overtime.
As conservative as Zimmer usually is, they go FG and probably lose. Good thing Rudolph went beast-mode.